Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know where I can get it? I used to play this a long time ago, and I want to start mapping for it again.

I can't remember the link for the port. However, someone made a mod on the ZDoom Forums that re-creates it, but with Heretic and Hexen monsters as well.

Really? cool. The one thing that I liked about the legacy version though is that I could play 2 player on the same comp.

But could you give me a link to the zdoom version?

Just played it a bit. Kinda funky. But I guess once its completely done, it will be alright. Does anyone have a link to the old legacy version?

Heh, i remember wanting to make a Total Anniahlation TC for the Legacy version, after i suggested a "harvester" to the project's creator (ie an item you can leave on the mana to collect it 'for' you, but which could be destroyed), but that never happened.

Thx man.

Deathbringer, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea, it would probably involve making a dummy player with a different skin or something.

Ah, D-wars. Good times.

Mik57 said:

Just played it a bit. Kinda funky. But I guess once its completely done, it will be alright.

What do you think is wrong with it? What could be corrected? Changed, etc?

Well, when I first played it, I wasn't used to being restricted to 5 different monsters, and I was used to it spawning monsters right next to you, without the use of projectiles. But now that I have played it a lot, I'm more used to it in this style, and I like it.

Oh, okay. That's good.

And you're not restricted to five monsters! Right click to change which Monster you are going to summon! Each summoning weapon contains multiple monsters, divided into tiers.