Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Prank songs to put on someone's iPod

Kyka said:

And while we are on the subject of unforgivable things, have a look at this

I hope I never hear a worse rendition of "Final Countdown" - truly unforgiveable. Musicians who haven't yet mastered their instruments supporting a lead singer who can't, with some other incompetent in charge of the light sequencer. In five years time the band will probably have a cult following if they persist with performing excreble cover versions.

From my collection - purchased out of curiosity - "Welsh National Orchestra plays The Beatles Songbook".

So now that this has been going on for nearly a month, has it finally been done?

Lüt said:

The entire Lüt Sucks EP.

(Or just about anything else I've recorded, for that matter.)

Haha.... or some of this band that's butchering my vilecore theme song.... which I only just realized was in existence. O_o

Lüt said:

So now that this has been going on for nearly a month, has it finally been done?

Oh yeah, I did. I took most of TawmDee's suggestions. I saved her music on my comp for her though, and I helped her get rid of all that grindcore nonsense. She kept some of the songs though, she thought they were funny.

JohnnyRancid said:

I saved her music on my comp for her though, and I helped her get rid of all that grindcore nonsense. She kept some of the songs though, she thought they were funny.

*sigh.

I want to take a moment to reflect on yet another internet forum thread with a happy ending...

What's that you say...?

What do you mean this is the only one?

Technician said:

This wasn't happy. I watched that stupid video alexz721 posted.

Awwww c'mon Technician. Its the closest I've ever seen to a happy ending, even in spite of that video. Lets not ruin it.

OK I admit, I thought it was godawful, but I watched the entire video because I wanted to see that horrible farting pig turned into a nice chunk of steaming bacon at the end. It made sense, what with the eggs and all.

Now that would have been a happy ending!

So let me see if I have this straight.

We have:

a) a Polish farting pig.
b)A bear that defecates prime numbers.
c)The Korean egg song. "Popular and perfect and complete in every way. I love you egg egg"

Oh God Oh God Oh God my ears.

I personally would've gone with Sockeye. Nothing like songs named "buttfuck your own face" "two homosexual baby dogs" "tittyfuck a coal miner" "little dummy cripple" and "poopy dildos mommy" to make someone question why they still hang out with you.

For services to the quality of the internet, specifically in the category of best thread and/or chatroom, I am pleased to award this thread with the following results:

Worst place.

Least improved.

*The Christmas medley gets an honorable mention.

Jello said:

I personally would've gone with Sockeye. Nothing like songs named "buttfuck your own face" "two homosexual baby dogs" "tittyfuck a coal miner" "little dummy cripple" and "poopy dildos mommy" to make someone question why they still hang out with you.

OK, the first three titles are so absurd I cracked up for at least a minute.

Kyka said:

a) a Polish farting pig.

Actually, a Belgian farting pig. Not that it makes it any less bucolic.

This makes for a decent ear-raping too:

Then there are the classics "Inga from Sweden"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DgO6Ttn7rU

and "Inga's XXX-mas".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqZb-xYoYw

A complete visual and aural experience.

And this is what happens when you mix happy hardcore with Oktoberfest drunken musik :-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3FVM13OsU

And this when you mix it with Sudtirol volksmusik :-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raIVCh1kEUc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHvH8xoHUoc

Also I wonder how none proposed Elektronik Supersonik and Big Bubba's Song yet....as a trivia, I once broadcast those on municipal radio on a show I held with my cousin three years ago, and I have them on tape for use in my car.

It's not how long it will take you to watch these videos that is the question. It's how long it will take you to forget them.

[Edit] In with last post.

Kyka said:

It's not how long it will take you to watch these videos that is the question. It's how long it will take you to forget them.

[Edit] In with last post.

More like "before your ears bleed out".

In Before hell.

deathbringer said:

Dunno how to do embeds, bite me.

Did it ever occur to you that you could press the quote button on a post that has an embedded youtube video to see the tags used?

omg please post more youtube videos that I have no interest in watching.