Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lorenzo

My new website and projects

It's a webpage not a work of art, it is supposed to have a function (which is to have a way of distributing your stuff and give information). But it does look nice though.

Lorenzo said:

Ehm... is it too difficult to have a little feedbak about my webspace and my projects?

L.

I joined the forums a bit after you mentioned the webspace :P sorry

Lorenzo said:

Ehm... is it too difficult to have a little feedbak about my webspace and my projects?

L.

Usually when this happens you don't need to worry. Instead, just add stuff to your website when time comes, THEN promote your website. If something great you uploaded hasn't caught enough attention, then use the sig to link to your website and your stuff (but don't make it huge, because Grazza may loser you for a too big (like 10cm tall) signature).

In fact, and as a tl;dr: why instead of worrying here, don't you put a link to your website on your signature? Everyone will see it, especially if it's well presented.

Thx for the feedback.

@ GreyGhost : which screenshots are corrupted?

@ kristus : yes, it is a prefab site. I don't want to become crazy creating my own webpage from nothing.

@ printz : at the moment the are pages about my completed projects, with links and screenshots. And for the signature: you're right, good idea !

@ ALL : any comment about the projects?

L.

Lorenzo said:

@ GreyGhost : which screenshots are corrupted?

Correction - I took another look and the images are fine HOWEVER the server they're on or some piece of hardware in-between appears to be timing-out while sending them. The incomplete images are displayed by Firefox and Opera while IE7 ignores them - refreshing the page usually fixes the problem with IE7 and Firefox but not Opera.

Your website is fine, but why don't you put a link to the doom levels? There are only pictures about them, wtf?

EDIT: Ahh... ok I found it:
"You can download the whole episode, just click here"

Maybe you should choose a red colour for it, so people can find it more easily.

I know this is a bit offtopic, but Prometheus Experiment doesn't work on ZDoom anymore. It keeps spitting out this error every time I try to start it:

script error:"promex.WAD:MAPINFO" line 76:
Expected '{' got 'secretnext'.

@ lizardcommando: which zdoom version are you playing? I've just started my prometheus with version 2.2.0 and it works perfectly.

@ kaiser_wilhelm: doomy graphics will be loaded surely. Actually i'm working on a complex doom megawad and i don't have much time for promotion.

L.

Lorenzo said:

@ lizardcommando: which zdoom version are you playing? I've just started my prometheus with version 2.2.0 and it works perfectly.

I am using one of the new SVNs of ZDoom. R1202