Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Ask Enjay about....

Ok, upon looking at some of the forum regular's custom titles around here, I'd kinda like to know some of the backstory behind some of these. Mine's pretty obvious. I used to be known as Janitor. Once upon a time I was known as Freakin' Noob. Just curious about how some people were bestowed with such interesting titles.

My title isn't interesting because I'm not interesting.

I'm a senior member. Well, technically, Freshman-in-College member now.

Someone from lithfaq.com said I ruined the F.e.a.r franchise. He's probably right.

I once posted a download link to Quake and its both mission packs in one of the main forums, and the first post of a thread that said something like "EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS!". Then in the same post I said "I hope not to be banned".
I received the custom avatar "I POST WAREZ, I POST WAREZ!", then after some time it was removed somehow. I said something like "cool, I don't POST WAREZ, POST WAREZ! anymore". And Julian replied with "your wish is my command".

My first one (ask me about football) was "bestowed" upon me when I may have made brief mention of the fact that I'm actually not that keen on a game called football(soccer). It got extended when, just in passing you understand, I let slip that perhaps I wasn't all that keen on the Steam software distribution thing either. Then, perhaps, I could also have said something about celebrities, one recently dead Heath Ledger to be specific...

I never chose or asked for the titles. They just "happened". :)

[edit] LOL I just noticed that The Blair Witch has been added too. You may have seen my comments about that. ;)[/edit]

I've not had one yet. I see it as a good thing, considering...

My title was something Otacon said in Metal Gear Solid, or at least something very close to it. I don't really remember how I got it.

Mine was "awarded" a few years ago due to expressing my irritation at a member's impressively warped version of the expression "couldn't care less."

It would appear that I am now condemned forever to be exposed to awful grammar...

To mods: please help? :)

I'm a member. I once was a loser as well, but now no longer. A member I shall remain... until next time!

CORN!

I don't even remember what my title is

edit: oh wow I thought I was actually a junior member. Not anymore :D

Just a regular member. I have considered petitioning for "Not an actual marshmallow", I've just been too lazy (and I figured I had to wait until 500 posts anyways)

Kirby said:

Just a regular member. I have considered petitioning for "Not an actual marshmallow", I've just been too lazy (and I figured I had to wait until 500 posts anyways)

Where are people getting this idea from?