Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iceman57

Mariokart WII friend code

Well seems that this thread didn't exist yet...

This is a really funny racing game with online mode, but many cheaters.
So sometimes it's pleasant to race with friend !!

Simply add friend codes in the friend section of your Mariokart Wii channel or directly in the game to increase the number of potential nice players and have pleasant races.

Let's start...

ICEMAN57 : 4682-8593-8381
Online racing points : 6500-7000
Driving style : Wii Wheel + Automatic mode
Favorite cars : Honeycoupe - Blue Falcon

I wish I wish I had a Wee- wait a minute......

Seriosuly though, I'd be interested if I had a Wii, which I unfortunately don't. Any in-game footage/screens of said game to view?

I finally get SSBB and now this is out? good grief.

I wish I had a Wii. Never seen the thing actually as it seems to mysteriously sell out of every store I frequent before I get there... not that I could comfortably afford one either way. =/

Patrick Pineda said:

I finally get SSBB and now this is out? good grief.

Mario Kart is fun if you've got 4 people, but otherwise I don't like it very much. The online play is awesome and lagless, but you're playing with 11 people from around the world that you probably don't know, so playing with 3 friends on the same console is still more fun.

I still play Brawl all the time though. imo Brawl is still fun even on 1v1 (and sometimes even moreso than FFAs). It's online play may kind of suck but I think some of my most intense matches have been online. The lag can really screw up your game since you're primarily making split-second decisions in this game, but it's still pretty fun. I'm always up for a match ;)

I don't know about online cheaters, but I know it's far less aggravating to lose to a real person than to the game's cheating AI. I agree that playing with several people in the same room is and has always been the best way of playing Kart.

I can play games with random people on WFC, but I can't seem to start them with friends. I think my OpenBSD firewall is being overzealous at blocking certain packets from the Wii (which seems to be using a strange method of traversing firewalls in the first place)...

Heh, I played with my friend on the internet (on his Wii). It's pretty fun that you get to vote for tracks and so forth. I didn't see anyone who was cheating I don't really know how that's possible via consoles.

Danarchy said:

Heh, I played with my friend on the internet (on his Wii). It's pretty fun that you get to vote for tracks and so forth. I didn't see anyone who was cheating I don't really know how that's possible via consoles.

Could he mean track shortcuts? Never played the game myself so I couldn't say though.

iceman57 said:

Mariokart WII friend code

I read that as Mariokart World War II and was instantly interested in this topic.

Well concerning cheaters, problem with this game is that all datas are store in the Wii machine.
So they are people with modified machines editing savegames, and changing parameters to make things like "fall in the deep = back on the race and turbo"... or other things.

That's quite hard to find 4 people to play on a machine, so online is pretty funny with a guest.

Concerning race against 11 "unknown" people, well after having discussions with office teammates I sometimes race against them or their sons...
That's why it's pleasant to have some contacts in the game to have something like 30% knowed ones and 70% random racers.
Generally by knowing each contact nickname, you easily recognise them and rumble :D

Come on, let's race.
Throw bananas and bombs... that's not to be #1 racers (they are always people playing 8 hours a day), simply to have funny races.

Something like "Wacky Wheels Street Fighter" :D