Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karnizero

Marine's drinks and food

All Doom marines need to take a break.

We, as really proud Doom marines, need to rest and take a break after each battle (or even during the battle).

The question is: Do you drink and/or eat something while playing Doom? In that case: what do you drink/eat?

I usually drink water, sometimes i get a Guinness, and in less quantity, milk.

And you?

A large collection of the pickled heads of women and children I've abducted over the years.

I drink water all the time when I play Doom. I keep a glass of it right on my desk. I take drinks of it when I'm riding lifts or waiting for a wall to lower or one of those other things that takes forever.

I don't eat much, though. If I do, it's mostly just cookies or candy, things that don't need to be eaten hot and that I can just pick up and set down whenever I have a moment.

The demons don't eat anything besides the lead from my weapons and drink only the pools of blood from their own fatal wounds.

>=)

I don't eat on the job, when I find spilt crumbs, sauce and drink inside my keyboard, like under the keyboard... just grr!

Grrrr!

Well, if I read your first post correctly, then I don't dring anything. I DO drink Blackberry Izze a hell of a lot though, and I also eat cookies too.

But yeah, marine does sound kinda corny :/

I drink sodas and juice, and usually I don't eat anything when I play because that's a bit of a hassle, but if it's something small like a snack or something, that's fine.

MARINES DON'T DRINK ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY'RE MARINES! OO-RAH!

Usually water, juice or soda. I figure an energy drink would help the player maintain alertness, but I don't drink them.

Butts said:

I normally drink beverages and eat food whilst playing doom.

Dammit... So thats what I've been doing wrong all this time.

Beverages I drink are water or coke, food, is anything handy. ('s why I always try to have good food rather than junk floating around, coz I will just eat whatever is within arms reach)

Creaphis said:

suggestive image

Are you playing with an alternative weapons set?

I'll pause the game during a lull in the fighting for some (usually cold) coffee and maybe a couple of squares of chocolate. My opponents usually settle for hot lead and whatever's oozing from their perforated entrails.

Generally nothing while playing, and rarely anything while editing, though while watching demos I sometimes have a snack or breakfast depending on the hour (or occasionally even lunch), or just a coffee.

Right now I'm about to have coffee and cereal with milk with a couple of IDL demos :p

Milk...more often time something with caffine.And sometimes a can of coke that I used as an ashtray from the night before.Not a pleasant suprise.

Now that's some healthy food right there!

I also consume berserk packs once in a while...

Bucket said:
You sound like a twat when you call Doom fans "marines".

That was pretty harsh. I think we're starting to understand your friend's Polish wife :p

exp(x) said:

It's an abomination of god. D: Somebody please kill that thing before it has a chance to reproduce.

Um, I don't usually eat while playing video games. :P As far as drinks are concerned, whatever happens to be available at the time. Often times it's soda, especially Mountain Dew Code Red.

I pretty much just drink water and crystal lite, with the occasional cup of tea.

Food stays away from the computer at all times, eating is my call to take a break from the comp. If no one is around I may drink some wine at the comp though (since that's all the alcohol I have in my house anymore)

heh, now currently drinking Homemade cherry brandy and trying to get all the way thru AV tonight. Heh.

Kyka said:

"Spaceman Spiff's Death Ray is useless against the monster. AAARRRRRGH"

HEH! "Our hero set's his Death Ray Blaster"