• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ed

Isaac Hayes is dead

R.I.P.

AndrewB said:

Do scientologists go to heaven?

Only if they're successfully isolated and alienated from everything that remotely resembles sanity. Hopefully he was sane enough to not leave all his assets to them upon death.

Isaac Hayes always wanted to be buried by one of his close relatives. So when he felt ill, he always said to his wife, "Baby, about my grave..."

"Can you dig it?"

In all seriousness, this is a damn shame. The guy seemed like a good person regardless of any scientology kookiness :(

Damn....

and to think, I still have his U-Turn LP at home. R.I.P. good buddy.

OK so scientology is a self-righteous, self-serving, self-deceiving pile of theological horseshit.

But I'm sad that Isaac Hayes is dead.

It surprised me enough when I head that Isaac Hayes was dead on the radio when I was heading into work,then they said that Bernie Mac had died Saturday.Lost a great musician and a great comedian...
It shocked me that he lived in Memphis as well,I had no Idea I lived an hour and thirty from Isaac Hayes.

I didn't know who Isaac Hayes was, really. Then I heard on the radio that he did the Shaft theme tune.

Boo at awesome people dying.

AirRaid said:

I didn't know who Isaac Hayes was, really. Then I heard on the radio that he did the Shaft theme tune.

He was also Chef in South Park.

AirRaid said:

Boo at awesome people dying.

He was also the Duke of New York.