Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Happy Anniversary to me!

Today, December 20th, is the one-year anniversary of the day that I logged into these forums as DooMBoy. A lot can happen in just one year...
/me heralds another year of pain, torment and suffering

Well Ho-RAY for you.

Funny thing is that I remember when you first showed up and I thought that the "boy" on your avatar looked like he had more muscles than brain - funny how some people have avatars that fit remarkably well.
(mine doesn't fit that well, but that's intentional.)

Do we really need to be reminded?

Wait wait wait.....you remember when I first showed up, eh?
Who are you?

You know, that's how stupidity works. It's around you for one day, and it seems like a year. ;)

I couldn't resist.

Let me tell ya, elbryan, you are just about the funniest thing to hit town since I don't know what.
H4r h4r h4r h4r.

Wait wait wait.....you remember when I first showed up, eh?
Who are you?

Heh, I started out checking out the Doom 3 forum looking for interesting ideas and opinions (I was bored, still am) in Autumn (Fall) 2000, gradually, I checked the other forums as well. All the while I felt the urge to sign up and reply to some of the posts, but for a number of reasons I didn't do it until a few days ago.

Oh, and basically I'm just a guy who happens to love Doom and its concept (but that's pretty obvious since I'm here posting my opinions on these boards).

Let me tell ya, elbryan, you are just about the funniest thing to hit town since I don't know what.
H4r h4r h4r h4r.

Um, ok.

today, the 20th december, it is 17 years since i was born.

Nice to see that you haven't given up DW yet, Maonth :-)!
At least that's ONE of the 'older' ones who've returned.
Happy b-day mate!

Hells bells... I always thought you were older than that, Maonth. And DooMBoy... I could have sworn you were around before I was. Just goes to show how much I know...

Well, congratulations to the both of you.

today, the 20th december, it is 17 years since i was born.

OMG, maonth. You've got your birthday on the same day with one of the doomgods! Today is Xenos's birthday also. I've sent him a birthday greeting through icq. You mind to receive one too through icq?

Huh. In about a month, it will be my 1 year DW anniversary...Jan 24...actualy I've been reading these frums since Nov 2000, but whatever. Wow...this is beginning to sound like an AA meeting.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

A year from now, I'll most likely be banned. Now go away and shut up.