Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Maffei1

Grudgefest Doom2 Ladder Tournament Opens

Hi everyone.
The Grudgefest Doom2 Ladder Tournament is open and accepting players to enter for competition.

The ladder is simply a linear numeric ranking of players ranked from the top, number one, downward to number two, and so on. The main objective is to climb the ladder as high as you can by competing with other players for higher rungs.
We are mostly playing on the internet using mediums such as zDoom, zDaemon to play and services such as Doom Connector to meet with other players. You can use any method you choose for playing others, such as modem-to-modem, etc.
More information can be found at the Grudgefest site listed below. If you enjoy Doom2 deathmatch and are a fairly dedicated player, come sign up!

Sites:
Grudgefest: http://battle.at/grudgefest
Doom Connector: http://www.xodemultimedia.com/connector/

however, i'd like to join in this time if it's for real and i can get the connector works

yeah. i played my first match. i lost. never, ever use zdaemon if you have a huge ping difference. (that means you, cop)

well, among those people, I already knew most of them wouldn't play me on ports like doomserv, which is not existed anymore, I think...or through ip address running with zdoom. I've heard they whined about it's unplayable for them in such laggy, choppy games. Therefore, they probably wouldn't accept my challenge, well except fod or maybe you, cuz fod is used to it.

Uhm, so what if it's laggy? Are you afraid to look bad if you play with high ping? It's all for fun in the end anyway.

Uhm, so what if it's laggy? Are you afraid to look bad if you play with high ping? It's all for fun in the end anyway.

no not really, but im afraid of for some people, especially you know who...with abc tag along will start whining about bfg, ssg is completely no fun on this connection.

i'm the one who's sane enough to attempt to challenge sslasher with 450 ping on msn zone