Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ReX

blame it on nigel!

Dawn: A Prelude may be delayed for a few more weeks if I decide to add a fifth map to the Darkest Hour mission pack. It was Nigel who planted the idea in my mind for a new space port map, to go between the Tellite Sem Moon Base and the Imperial Battle Cruiser Ironicus.

Meanwhile I've completed all four originally planned maps, and have put up six more pictures at Piper at the Gates of DooM.

If that basrad has delayed the project, he deserves to be tied to a metal wheel slowly rotating above red hot coals and have high voltage electric shocks passed to his genitals whilst Nazi trained interrogators shove shards of broken glass under his finger and toe nails. Then he should be peeled and rolled on a bed of salt whilst re-runs of MTV award acceptance speeches are played in the background. Then he should....

Ummm riiiiight....

Ummmh ok.

(the riots are so intense here that I couldn't care less about DOOM right now) ;)

Riots?
Is it Argentina you live in? (I only remember that you're from one of the countries, where Spanish is the native language)

Zaldron: Hope things'll get better for your country soon. (hopefully sooner than later!)

Yep.

Well, no more President. Yay.

Muwhahahahahaha!!!! No no, Zal, just kidding. It must suck to live in Argentina right now. Why don't you move up here, to the good ol' US of A?
And what happened to your President? Was he overthrown? Impeached? Assassinated?

Yeah, besides the American government is going down soon*, because of the revolution I'm starting, so it might be safer. :)

*5 years - never

And what happened to your President? Was he overthrown? Impeached? Assassinated?

You really should try watching the news now and again ;)

(the riots are so intense here that I couldn't care less about DOOM right now) ;)

Don't get eaten.

You really should try watching the news now and again ;)

I actualy kept an ear out for this, and I I saw was a little blurb about the president resigning.

Yeah, besides the American government is going down soon*, because of the revolution I'm starting, so it might be safer. :)

*5 years - never

Gentlemen, arm yourselves and protect your homes...

..And..what 'bout the ladies? I'm dead certain that they are useful as defenders as well (just look at Katarhyne!).

..And..what 'bout the ladies? I'm dead certain that they are useful as defenders as well (just look at Katarhyne!).

Yep, I just didn't see a lady in this thread yet so I used 'gentlemen'.

Bah, you can keep your filthy algae-producer isles :)

Meanwhile we're trying to steal the Perito Moreno glacier from Chile... ^_^