Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fenriswolf

Colored Light Effects

Hello,
I want to have colored lights (like in Doom) for Heretic (Green, Blue, red, ...).
So what do I have to type in the DECORATE lump to get an actor with this abilitie?

I don't understand, colored sector lighting? That isn't done with decorate but a simple acs script, using SetSectorColor if I recall.

Thank you for the links!
But I still have my problems understanding the stuff... (Maybe because of my bad English, I guess).
So, The only thing I want to do is to have a normal serpenttorch with red, one with green and one with blue light. (I think yellow is the standard color).

No, what sorts of scripts do I have to import in the WAD file and what should I exactly write in those files.

Fenriswolf said:

Thank you for the links!
But I still have my problems understanding the stuff... (Maybe because of my bad English, I guess).
So, The only thing I want to do is to have a normal serpenttorch with red, one with green and one with blue light. (I think yellow is the standard color).

No, what sorts of scripts do I have to import in the WAD file and what should I exactly write in those files.

So, from what i've understood, you want your serpent torches glowing with light. If som then it's something that only GZDoom can handle. GLDEFS can handle it pretty well...

http://zdoom.org/wiki/GLDEFS <---- should help you...;)