Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clusterone

H2H-XMAS (and my first WAD :))

Does Anyone know his email??? I am making a wad (going to TRY to make it 32 levels :)) and was going to email him and ask for permission to use his textures and flats and all that (not levels though). If this is the wrong place let me know.
Oh and if anyone wants to help make levels for it message me at
Themooingcow666@gmail.com
I need all the help i can get
1.making levels
2.detailing levels
3.making new anything (if i cant get anyone to help with that that is fine :))
4.Anything lol
Thank you

Oh BTW here's the first level so far.
http://www.box.net/shared/x6x3y2p1uv
It't not close to done at all.
I still have a lot of work to do on that level. (like more sectors rooms lighting things etc.)

Clusterone, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Sure you may have something to show via .wad , but sometimes it'd be best to show a screenshot unless you cannot.

Ok yah i will do that. Srry i forgot to do screenshots. here they are
First Room

Second Room (bathroom)

Closet

Hallway

Im still working on it :)
here's the actual map so far

Clusterone said:

Does Anyone know his email??? I am making a wad (going to TRY to make it 32 levels :)) and was going to email him and ask for permission to use his textures and flats and all that (not levels though). If this is the wrong place let me know.

Have you tried Greg Lewis (of DeHackEd fame)? He was a member of H2HMud Wad team and might be able to point you in the right direction. A search by author (there's about a dozen in the credits) in the database might turn up a valid email address or two but it's a longshot.

You could just tell people that they should load h2h-xmas.wad as a resource wad together with yours. No need for permission then, as you're not actually using their resources in the file you're distributing.

Yah i guess that would work. I will try that. Thanks :)
And about the varying heights sector thing i am going to don't worry :) Im barely close tose finshed lol plus i don't really add all the height sectors and wall textures and lighting and all that till i finish my map :) But thanks for the advice :)