Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ETPC

A little help with Daedalus..

I'm stuck in Hub 4 on the Launch Site. I've done the fueling, the redirection of the conveyor belts and all that. But when I go to the door (i will nautrally assume the one with the door is the right one) it tells me to input a code.

Did I do something wrong?

thanks in advance.

edit: If it helps, I'm using the newest beta of GZDoom. 1.1.4.161

I'm trying to take a look at the map in Doom Builder. Seeing if that would help.

Edit: Nope.

I've discovered that Daedleus has you searching alot for codes,etc.I still haven't beat it but I'll let you know if I figure it out.I don't think the source port would interfere with the scripting.

Well, I haven't played the wad, but it just sounds to me like you need to explore the level until you find the code.

If the code is shown to you on a texture, then perhaps looking through the wad's patches with XWE would find that texture.

And, I suppose it is possible that the scripting would no longer be compatible. Some earlier ZDoom wads are unplayable on modern versions.

I'm stuck at the same point. I've found the code, but the door just doesn't open. It doesn't give me any message whatsoever.
I tried replaying from an earlier save, found the code, tried the door and it said something about it malfunctioning due to tremors. Then it stopped responding again.
Any help?

stewboy said:

I'm stuck at the same point. I've found the code, but the door just doesn't open. It doesn't give me any message whatsoever.
I tried replaying from an earlier save, found the code, tried the door and it said something about it malfunctioning due to tremors. Then it stopped responding again.
Any help?

Yeah, a earthquake is supposed to shatter a window. I have no idea how long it takes. I'm still waiting since I made that post.

I just started puking scripts until something happened. Puke 12 worked.

Good luck, though with this wad :/

Edit: No. No it didn't.