Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Haloless0320

Wolfenstein Movie?

However, I just saw a trailer for Max Payne, the movie, so expect another crappy game -> movie adaption anyways...

It will most probably suck.

The only way I'll see it most likely is if they have Hitler in his robot suit with the quad chainguns and all that. And if every single SS man cries out "Mein Leben" when shot.

Texas Libra said:

Seeing Ben Affleck as the supposed BJ Blaskowiscz (sp?) should've been the tipper right there :P

Yeah, a YOUNG Ben Affleck. He's very much middle-aged now.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I almost had a ripfart resulting in the changing of my underwear when I first saw the thread title, then I realized that Haloless is a retard.

Then I came very close to crapping myself again when I saw GreyGhost's post.

Wow. How could anyone look at that for more than a second and not scream "photoshop"? The Affleck image lifted from Pearl Harbour, complete with Copyright 2001 Touchstone pictures watermark intact, the Obviously Pixelated/Antialiased Wolfenstein logo from the original game, and a really bogus looking dude who actually does look like he's from some cheap B-movie or sci-fi TV series, apparently Star Trek... Yeah You can really look at that and say "Wow a Wolfenstein movie starring Ben Affleck!"

@Fisk and AirRaid:Well fuck it's not like a believed them.I just wanted an opinion on it...I noticed that the pic was photoshopped,I know it was ripped from pearl harbor,I'm not totally fucking oblivious.Plus how am I supposed to know the nazi alien guy was from Star Trek?I haven't watched that in years.

@StupidBunny:Agreed,a good wolfenstein movie would include Adolf Hitler in a mechanized suit,Mutant soldiers with guns embedded in their chest and Cleaver's for hands.(I'm not being a smartass,I'm serious)Though they would probably base it on Return to castle wolfenstein.