Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alien8

Free 250GB Lifetime Filesavr Account

I thought this might be of interest to those people without their own webspace using crappy file hosting services. Filesavr.com has a deal on until the 15th of this month where everyone who signs up gets a free 250GB account.

http://www.filesavr.com/deal.php

I am in no way affiliated with said company - like I said, I thought people might be interested in it. Anything's gotta be better than Rapidshare.

Edit: I just realized this might come across as being pretty spammy, which is definitely not intended. Mods, if this is inappropriate, please accept my apologies and delete the thread.

Neat.

Now, this site might not last, and perhaps the only thing I did was give my e-mail away to spammers, but if neither of those things is the case, then I now have webspace (of a sort).

Those were two concerns of mine as well. I'm fairly confident in Gmail's ability to weed out any crap that may come my way because of this, so I'm not worried about that. As for the longevity of the site? Well, I certainly won't be storing anything on it that I don't have a local backup of, that's for sure.

If it lasts, it lasts. At the very least, it should ease some of the bandwidth strain on my own personal hosting.

I just specified my email as real.name+filesavr@gmail.com, so if I do start receiving spam, I can just nuke that address.

I've been rather limited since I ditched my hosting provider, so this will come in handy.

Huh, this will come in handy as long as it lasts. My previous free host wasn't very reliable...but you get what you pay for I suppose. Thanks for the info alien8 :D

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Hahaha holy shit, I literally signed up like 30 seconds before the deadline. Thanks for the find, man.

Wow! Isn't that cool? This will indeed come in handy (and I wasstill able to sign up on time :D ) Thanks for the link!

Fisk said:

Hahaha holy shit, I literally signed up like 30 seconds before the deadline.

Coopersville from the future here. I still got a free 250gb account on the 15th. Actually, I got one for each of my thirty e-mail addresses.

Fisk said:

Hahaha holy shit, I literally signed up like 30 seconds before the deadline. Thanks for the find, man.

I just signed up man :P you were 30 seconds and 24 hours before though, that's pretty tight.

I grabbed one too.
I figured it's better than rapidshare or imageshack no matter how you look at it. If it's not here in 3 months, oh well.

I've signed up - now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting to login. Looks like demand has outstripped the capabilities of their hardware.

This thing is going down like Lehman Brothers did, but with bandwidth shortages instead of cash debts.