Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Another Death

This one hit me like an iron fist. Richard Wright of Pink Floyd just died. Nick Mason was hinting a little at a possible tour and Roger would have chimed in the fame again if David had broken down.

Syd Barrett was a loss but this guy still had some juice left on stage.

I'm trying to find a source but I heard it on the radio. It appears to be a form of cancer.

RIP

Technician said:
I'm trying to find a source

Not very hard, as typing his name on Google is enough and they already updated the Wikipedia about it.

Technician said:

Yah but it's un popular to post a wiki.

It is? Then those wikia BB code tags were for naught

Pink Floyd is slowly dying and the Rolling Stones is still alive. NOT FAIR AT ALL

It must be all those drugs. They must act like a preservative or something.

Technician said:

I'm trying to find a source but I heard it on the radio. It appears to be a form of cancer.

Ditto. They announced this at the beginning of the local classic rock station's weekly "Think Pink" hour. Very sad news.

Just about a week or so ago I read an interview with David Gilmour where he said that Pink Floyd were never going to tour again. At the time I thought it was really odd because he seemed to always be the one who wanted to do the tours, but now it makes more sense in the context of Wright being on his deathbed.

I read this this morning, and I was stunned. I thought of it all the day, he made such a great music...
It's hard to express how sad I feel now... Pink Floyd was one of my (few) favorite bands.