Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eternus

I Broke DoomBuilder

So I was making a map in DoomBuilder, it was working fine, then today I get on and this is what I see. (Note: I already fixed this by restarting DoomBuilder, but don't know what I did to fuck it up so bad.)

3D Mode

ZDoom

FYI: ZDoom shows it how it's supposed to be.

CodeImp said:

No idea.

But eh, Doom Builder 1.* is no longer maintained, because Doom Builder 2 is in development.

So I've heard. I just found it a sort of funny bug. My thoughts are it mixed up the texture library.

BTW: How far off is DB2?

Several months I guess. The basic editing is working, but there is still a lot to be done (3D mode, script editor, decorate support and a lot of new features). With a full-time job, this development doesn't go as fast as I wish it to go :( But I don't give up, so don't you stop mapping :P

CodeImp said:

Several months I guess. The basic editing is working, but there is still a lot to be done (3D mode, script editor, decorate support and a lot of new features). With a full-time job, this development doesn't go as fast as I wish it to go :( But I don't give up, so don't you stop mapping :P

No I don't, Doom Mapping is probably my favorite hobby. I can't thank you enough for Doombuilder, without the 3d-Mode I wouldn't be able to edit to the same extent that I do now (I find it infinitely easier to edit things like the mood in 3d Mode).

Eternus said:

No I don't, Doom Mapping is probably my favorite hobby. I can't thank you enough for Doombuilder, without the 3d-Mode I wouldn't be able to edit to the same extent that I do now (I find it infinitely easier to edit things like the mood in 3d Mode).

Agreed..Can't wait for DB2!!