Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Why is the music in DWANGO5 so annoying?

well, it's midi, what else do you expect? :)

When I play dm(deathmatch), I turn off the volume of music completely because it distracts me and I hate to listen to them. The option is provided in zdaemon in option menu.

i don't suck, deathzor. In fact, most doomgods don't listen music during deathmatching =)

I know a couple of the songs in the game. One is "hurt" by NIN, another one i don't know who sings it, but it's a club song called "no" or somthing.

Hey, sleepy_boy, did you know that you can hit the F4 key and turn the music off? You didn't? Just goes to show that you're a

LOSER

Hey, sleepy_boy, did you know that you can hit the F4 key and turn the music off? You didn't? Just goes to show that you're a

LOSER

HE DIDNT SAY HE WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO TURN THE MUSIC OFF, HE JUST SAID IT WAS ANNOYING, this is a prime of example of why

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

I like to play Legacy games on the Doom Connector with Tool > Undertow in the CD drive. Rockin music.

I like playing Dwango5 with my burned CD of the REAL songs that were used in dwango5. I still can't figure out what d_betwee and d_ddtblu2 are supposed to be, though.

I think midi sounds pritty cool, althou listening to the same song a long time is annoying, i hate that descent rip in the first level of d5(or was it d6), iv heard that midi way to much everywhere.