Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If any of you seen Madness Combat well how about using it in a mod for doom since its a scroller flash and doom is an older 3D game do you think it could be done? Just throwing out a new idea if you like it go ahead and do it

Heck yea...I loved Madness Combat! I used to have the flash game downloaded before..It was awesome..Especally the part of the game where you could mess around and add whatever Enemies and weapons you wanted. At the time though I had a real old slow computer so I couldn't do too much or it would slow down to a crawl...Not the case anymore but again I lost the game along time ago..:|

It would be cool to see it Moded...But good luck with getting it done.

It could probably be done. Cartoony mods for Doom have been done before. Hell, someone managed to make a side-scroller doom mod. I don't know if anything else has been done with it besides that two level demo.

make it more like contra and ill play it.

Yes, I love that flash series. Oddly enough I did actually start playing with that idea, minus the sidescrolling anyway. Then after about 15 minutes my attention wandered off somewhere and I started doing something else.

Here's what I managed to get done:

zen90130.zen.co.uk/madness.wad

Well I've only messed around with wads never made one so I don't know much I'll try to figure something out I was just throwing something out there for those people that have nothing to do lol

I tried that game once. In my opinion, the gameplay mechanic in Madness Combat has tons of potential but was used badly. The player just travels through a flat, featureless area, while enemies nonsensically just drop out of the sky. They appear way too fast to be dealt with and they never miss a shot. Now, if gameplay was balanced and difficulty was curved, and the player actually got to explore a building and overcome specific obstacles and interesting enemy formations (like in the cartoons) then we might have a game.

As far as a Doom version is concerned, I don't see how it could be much different from Action Doom 2 with more guns.