Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Dubble Glawk!

Do you think he's putting that voice on or is he really a total and utter retard?

DooMAD said:

Pity it didn't go off when he fumbled it towards the end. Epic fail.

Agreed. The same longing I feel when I see jackasses riding motorcycles at twice the speed limit.

Enjay said:

Do you think he's putting that voice on or is he really a total and utter retard?

Admittedly those words are synonomous with the exact sentence I was thinking.

Im guessing those were blanks, since he was firing them inside. Sad really, was hoping for a Darwin Award Nominee here...

Enjay said:

On second view, this time with sound, it sounds too good to be true. That voice is just too much.

Steeveeo said:

Im guessing those were blanks, since he was firing them inside. Sad really, was hoping for a Darwin Award Nominee here...

I hope they were blanks. I wouldn't put real ammo in a weapon that requires you to aim it at yourself when you use it. (But then, I wouldn't use a weapon like that at all.) :/
I was almost hoping he'd shoot himself when he fumbled the weapon at the end (assuming he wouldn't hurt himself, of course...), just to prove how stupid that idea is.

Steeveeo said:

Even if he was just voice-acting, i sincerely hope that it was just softguns. And it sounds like plastic pellets bouncing on the floor after each round of fire.

That double Glock idea is as retarded as his voice in this...and no doom weapons mod needs it either (voice and/or guns)! ;)

Death-Destiny said:

I hope they were blanks. I wouldn't put real ammo in a weapon that requires you to aim it at yourself when you use it. (But then, I wouldn't use a weapon like that at all.) :/
I was almost hoping he'd shoot himself when he fumbled the weapon at the end (assuming he wouldn't hurt himself, of course...), just to prove how stupid that idea is.

The movie description says: "My Brother takes a Glock 17 and a 23 airsoft to another dimension!!!"

I'll let you figure out where I'm going with this. :V

OH BOY, AIRSOFT. Listen carefully and you can hear them rattling around on the floor after some shots.

Death-Destiny said:

I hope they were blanks. I wouldn't put real ammo in a weapon that requires you to aim it at yourself when you use it.

I wouldn't use blanks either. You can be hurt or possibly killed by the muzzle blast from them alone, if you point it close enough to yourself.

haha, i found it funny, especially his somewhat redneck/retard voice going along with it.

Bloodshedder said:

I wouldn't use blanks either. You can be hurt or possibly killed by the muzzle blast from them alone, if you point it close enough to yourself.

Hmmph! Tell that to Brandon Lee... oh, right.

(OK, so I know that Lee's case was a little more complicated than that.)

I wasn't expecting the Double Glock to look like that. I would've thought putting them side by side would be better. What I saw in the video looked goofy.

Make em revolvers and you've got yourself an interesting game of Russian Roulette

DooMikE said:

That double Glock idea is as retarded as his voice in this...and no doom weapons mod needs it either (voice and/or guns)! ;)

It wasn't going to happen until you said that.

Creaphis said:

It wasn't going to happen until you said that.

Yeah, now it NEEDS to be a weapon mod. Something on the order of do-it.wad.

Bloodshedder said:
You can be hurt or possibly killed by the muzzle blast from them alone, if you point it close enough to yourself.

Heh, that reminds me, this is awesome.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Dabble Glik

aka trying to be cool and losing through witless humor