Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rancid-Radio

old topics, new thread

going back a few months to find an old dead thread and then positng "w00t!!! thread revival master!!!" isn't a very good idea. in fact, even if you have something to add to that thread it's probably just better to leave it alone. but how about when in a thread that's been going on for a while and you where away and when you read it the topic of it got way shifted and you want to respond to something said a long time ago about a topic that is not the topic anymore. i'm not asking if it's ok but, do you ever do this? i do sometimes but it feels weird to do it. like calling a place to get a job that you quit a couple days ago. they might give you the job, but it would be very awkward.

I'm not sure if I should reply here...or is that what your thread is all about? no, that was for old....okaay, yeah I was leaving...

I just read in some other thread Lut won't be pissed if you revive an old topic. But that's not saying that other mods/admins won't.

cool

Bah. There's no "rule". Threads get closed after 30 days of total inactivity (including edits) because all everybody here does when an old thread gets revived is bitch and moan.