Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SteelPH

Gen Arena's out! Who's side are you on?

I would say that the Doom Warriors would be the obvious choice most people here. But on a related note, is the mod fun? I downloaded it the other day but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Is it worth the time to play?

There woulda been one for Quake 2, but id Foxed the thing. I guess recreating the characters and weapons are fine, but porting monsters and maps are a no-no.

bah fuck, 60 mb for the mod and 25 for the newest version of Q3, all fine and dandy on a cable, but not a 56k. fuckige.

bah fuck, 60 mb for the mod and 25 for the newest version of Q3, all fine and dandy on a cable, but not a 56k. fuckige.

Not to mention 40 mb for the map pack, and add to that the incredibly small amount of servers. Even making an effort I haven't had a chance to test this mod out yet.

unlike some people, i was patient enough to get ALL of it, map pack, q3a 1.31, and gen arena, AND amp's e1m1 recreation

There woulda been one for Quake 2, but id Foxed the thing. I guess recreating the characters and weapons are fine, but porting monsters and maps are a no-no.

accually jack, ALL of it was illegal, recreation of characters was no allowed, unless you have permission, the main reason ID foxed q2gen was because it used converted q1 models

this is just great, I need to download 130mb through a 56k, what's that 7 hours of downloading? probably more.

this is just great, I need to download 130mb through a 56k, what's that 7 hours of downloading? probably more.

i have 56k and it tooke me about 3 hours for gen, 2 hours for map pack, and 15 minutes for amps map, and 1 hour and 15 min for 1.31. this took me about: 3 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.25 = 6.75 hours ;) and its about 61 + 40 + 25 + 2 = 128 megs >:P