Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
leileilol

Haktoria

Instead of the blogs where things are too obscure and rather than hijack the thread about Blasphemer i'll post about it in fanfics/pics.

Basically in math, it's Free + Hexen II source + anime - washed out overbrights + darker atmosphere + lots of monsters - puzzles. GPL licensed too. From scratch.

The hubs will be different as well.

Eriance did the rough concepts (BEST CREATIVE BLOCK SOLVER EVER), and I made models out of them
ajapted did some very, very handy tools involving MDL exporting, WAD creation and PAK creation
Stilgar did map textures, and I did the crappy maps

Assassin class, cuts throats and sets tripwire bombs and shoots lots of arrows and can sometimes turn INVISIBLE!

this is an earlier screenshot where there was a flesh color on the chain plane and small hands too. it has since been fixed

Succubus class, this one is intended to be a demonic whore bitch thing who is horny most the time. Glides down and loves acid/poison gas.

unanimated at the moment, i just did the model within 2 days from start to finish.

Next class up is Paladin.

i'm also going to rip off skulltag's invasion mode for this too because I just need some mass amounts of monsters

Did you change something about the faces? They look better in these shots somehow than the ones on the other forum.

Looks cool, especially the female character models. Maybe I secretly want to be a woman or something, but I almost always play as female characters when I have the choice in a game.

"Maybe I secretly want to be a woman or something, but I almost always play as female characters when I have the choice in a game."

No Eddie Murphy secretly wants to be a female.. a big fat female that is. You just choose female classes cause your straight and prefer to chase some hot tail.

Yeah, if I'm going to have to look at a character's behind for hours while playing through a game, I'd rather look at a woman's.

leileilol said:

Assassin class, cuts throats and sets tripwire bombs and shoots lots of arrows and can sometimes turn INVISIBLE!

Sounds like the original one. Is there any gameplay modding planned? So far I only saw that you can turn third person.

Prob'ly because she's a demoness so she doesn't actually need armor to stay alive?

She could provide privacy with her ears while she kisses me, plus I wouldn't mind watching her spread her wings :D

BTW, I just noticed that there is some texture clipping on the Assassin, namely on the belt (viewer left), and on the right boob.

Steeveeo said:

BTW, I just noticed that there is some texture clipping on the Assassin, namely on the belt (viewer left), and on the right boob.

You would notice that.

leileilol:
But you can play it in 3rd person, if you want to, right? That's how I liked to play Hexen II--don't ask me why. It's kinda like Heretic II that way.

MmM said:

But you can play it in 3rd person, if you want to, right? That's how I liked to play Hexen II--don't ask me why. It's kinda like Heretic II that way.

Third person mode (chase_active 1) still works, and I doubt anything will break it.

ajapted fixed the menu font, it looks brilliant (just a new conback and some menu screen titles to do next). due to technical difficulties i can't show anything right now

hey that's awesome! Did you make the maps with Qoole or something because i never was able to get hang of 3d editing and make Q2 maps :(