Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

FBI jerkin' off

Here's an interesting bit of information:

A man with ample financial means wants to learn how to fly a 747 so he goes to flight school and begins training. But the flight instructor smells somethign is amiss. The guy just isn't very talented and the flight instructor just can't see why he wants to learn how to fly. But the man can afford to put the hours in and insists he wants to learn how to fly. The instructor feeling something amiss, called the FBI and told them about the man and asked them to investigate. The FBI ignored the flight instructor. The flight instructor called again, saying he would not be ignored and that the FBI had to investigate this man. They did not. The man finished his training and on the morning of September 11th, hijacked a 747 and flew it into some buildings.

------------------------------------------

Someone has got to make a movie that deals in depth with the events leading up to what would be the climax of the movie, the morning of September 11th. Maybe even a collaborative effort among more than one director. A surefire way to make sure that the people that weren't directly affected by 9/11 never forget. I wonder how long it will be before a movie is made....

when? when all of this bullshit is over

could you tell us where you read this intresting story?

I wonder how long it will be before a movie is made....

Probably never. I'm sure people don't want to remember a tragedy that was worse than Pearl Harbor.

And about the whole deal with the one guy wanting the FBI to investigate the student, 2 things kept it from happening:

1. Lack of probable cause/concrete evidence of anything
2. It would have been against the person's civil rights at the time (and DON'T start with that "He doesn't have rights!" crap; that's about as inhumane as saying that African-Americans don't have rights)

I'll elaborate on this later, but right now my sister is begging me to sit down with the family right now.

Probably never. I'm sure people don't want to remember a tragedy that was worse than Pearl Harbor.

Shit, there's a movie about Titanic, Pearl Harbor, endless WW1 and 2 movies (WW2 are baisicly the pearl harbor movies), there will surely by one about 9/11. It won't be now thought, since the action is still playing itself out.

Put my sig back and maybe I will.

Been eating those magic mushrooms have you? I don't think they mix with paint chips too well, especially for birds, the strange birds probably suffer the most.

The guy you speak about, is the French guy, he wanted to learn to fly but not take off, he never joined the 9.11 twats, he was arrested earlier and is now waiting trial

only a being of supreme prnakster skill-power could do it... MoSeS MoOoSe!!!

Live with it cause: A) it rocks
B) MM is hung over and doesn't feel like doing buisness.

The movie would take at least four years to produce decently, and to be accurate production on it shouldn't even begin for at least another five to ten years. Be realistic.

We can say we wouldn't want to watch it now, but DDay vets watched Saving Private Ryan. A movie probably will be made out of it.

Leave it to Hollywood to stick a fork in 5000 dead people until gold pours out. You can bet they'll do it like Twister, Titanic or Pearl Harbor too... yep, love story.

It'll star the latest rage sub-twenty year old movie hunk and harlet, fresh out of rehab, emblazoned with the latest corporate fashion music and have probably $300 million dollars put into it's production... so everyone involved can get another Ferarri.

Man... I'm an asshole. =D

Your wisdom astonishes me sometimes =).

Your wisdom astonishes me sometimes =).

You still don't even know how to quote properly. All that wasted space, sheesh.

If you really wanted me to be an asshole you'd badmouth something I love. Luckily you fuckers know just about none of them so I'm happy. =)

Ok Mr. smartay man, how do you quote properly? What wasted space? Sheesh. Everyone knows you hate everything. You can't be touched by insults.

Phooey.

*goes off into a corner and pouts.

Ok Mr. smartay man, how do you quote properly? What wasted space? Sheesh.

The end of the quote tag automatically places a space. So your text should begin right after the end of the /quote tag.

Everyone knows you hate everything.

That's not true... I like Felix The Cat, Devin Townsend and blowjobs. I hint to things I like plenty often, you're just inattentive.

You can't be touched by insults.

*Sniff, that hurts man.

Phooey.

WTF? Are you channeling a Sunday comic strip?

*goes off into a corner and pouts.

*throws a brick and yells, "AN' DON' COME BACK YA FRUIT!" =)

Someone has got to make a movie that deals in depth with the events leading up to what would be the climax of the movie, the morning of September 11th. Maybe even a collaborative effort among more than one director.

While that would make a great fiction movie, unfortunately, it's not fiction. We're basically living out the movie right now as we unravel the story behind all this.

A surefire way to make sure that the people that weren't directly affected by 9/11 never forget.

But the people who were directly affected do want to forget.

Shit, there's a movie about Titanic, Pearl Harbor, endless WW1 and 2 movies (WW2 are baisicly the pearl harbor movies), there will surely by one about 9/11.

Those movies all have come out well over fifty years after those events. If a movie about 9/11 was to come out in the next five-ten years, it would still be fresh in everyone's mind and people might not be too happy.

And 9/11 wasn't an event that occured naturally aka the Titanic's iceburg (spare me the crap about how it could have been avoided, iceburgs are still natural), and World War One and Two were wars. Those soldiers were being paid to fight for their country. They knew there was a risk involved with enlisting in the army/navy. The buisnessmen, stock brokers, what-have-you in the twin towers were totally innocent. They weren't getting paid to die for their country.

We won't see a movie about this years after those award-winning documentaries that tell you the absolute truth and makes you say "God they're either stupid or assholes".

World War One and Two were wars. Those soldiers were being paid to fight for their country. They knew there was a risk involved with enlisting in the army/navy. The buisnessmen, stock brokers, what-have-you in the twin towers were totally innocent. They weren't getting paid to die for their country.

Does that change the fact that millions of people died? It wouldn't matter to the person that lost their family members if they knew the risks of war or not. They still feel the pain of all those millions of people, yet movies about it still came out.

Besides did the people that died in "Bloody Sunday" knew they what was going to happen? No, therefore 9/11 isn't any different from other massacres, and there will be movies of it sooner or later.

The attacks ARE different than other attacks (the only one we have to compare it to is Pearl Harbor). I'm not sure you can compare an attack to an entire war.

Yeah, anyway, like others have said, there will be a movie about this, but in several years. It took them a moderately large amount of time to make a movie out of Pearl Harbor.

It may be pretty cool if they have the new World Trade Center done before the movie comes out, and then the sneak peek can be in a theater in the new World Trade Center and Pentagon by those who were directly affected.

The attacks ARE different than other attacks (the only one we have to compare it to is Pearl Harbor). I'm not sure you can compare an attack to an entire war.

Well, we're talking about specific instances, like D-Day, Pearl Harbor, not the whole war. And even with Pearl Harbor, those men were uniformed combat-ready men. They knew the world was at war when they enlisted. Their job was to fight for their country, and they faced the risk of getting hurt or dying for it. The people in those buildings had NO FUCKING CLUE WHATSOEVER that anything was going to happen. Typical Tuesday morning, get up, eat breakfast, go to work in the tallest building on the east coast. No one could have expected that. Those people were all totally innocent.

Someone has got to make a movie that deals in depth with the events leading up to what would be the climax of the movie, the morning of September 11th.

WHERE HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN?!@#

OLIVER STONE SAID HE WANTED TO DO IT WHEN THIS ALL STARTED@!$@#%

It may be pretty cool if they have the new World Trade Center done before the movie comes out, and then the sneak peek can be in a theater in the new World Trade Center and Pentagon by those who were directly affected.

Yeah, that'd be super duper. Excuse me while I wipe my dick off on your forehead.

It'll star the latest rage sub-twenty year old movie hunk and harlet, fresh out of rehab, emblazoned with the latest corporate fashion music and have probably $300 million dollars put into it's production... so everyone involved can get another Ferarri.

My thoughts exactly.

One of the things that ran through my mind whilst watching events unfold on Sep 11 was "I bet some cynical bastard is signing up the movie rights right now".

If I thought that, someone in the movie industry must have.

World War One and Two were wars. Those soldiers were being paid to fight for their country. They knew there was a risk involved with enlisting in the army/navy.

Many of the people killed in the world wars were not enlisted people they were conscripts with no choice in the matter

I just watched Schindler's List (they're showing all the three-hour movies around Christmas time as usual) and maybe someone should take this approach. A serene movie that shows the shocking truth - not some dumb action movie that tries to shock people with gore and move them with some sickening love story.

Although a 45-second bullet-time sequence of the second jet impacting the World Trade Center would be nice. It wouldn't take much research effort to make that scene - hell, they could take the original footage if only the video quality wasn't below cinematic standards.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Yeah, that'd be super duper. Excuse me while I wipe my dick off on your forehead.

BLARG on you, take your horny insurgences elsewhere. That's what they usually have for other hyped war movies SO JUST DOING A LITTLE EXTRAPOLATION, EXCUUUUSE ME.

DOOM IS FOR FRAGGIN', NOT EXTRAPOLATIN'. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BUCKO OR I'LL UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOUR THROATHOLE.

Schindler's List

Thats the only movie where I just broke down and cried at afterwards. Damn good movie.

As for being able to predict 9-11, I knew something would happen, I just didn't know what. We just keep pushing the arabs farther and farther. I mean, what would YOu do if your homeland was being bombed every day. But still, vengance is never the answer.