Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dark-tenshi

idsoftware.com

while hanging around on slashdot webboard,i found this posted message from Xian

Heh, a redesign of the idsoftware.com webpage is in progress, and we should have a brand-spanking new page up in the not so distant future (...hopefully...)

that site was not updated for very long long time.nice to hear that.i hope there will be forum too(likely, not).probably no new information about new DOOM.(or plz just releasing those bathroom scene for us!).also Union Aerospace Corporation are the other site that may be didicated for new DOOM.

Not another forum, please. PLEASE.

I seem to recall they've been working on this redesign for a very long time.

Heh, I can actually remember what their page looked like *before* Quake 2.

It was fairly brown.

It was fairly brown.

like Quake I

- Yeah, now you mention it...

If you were to theme a game in one color, which would you choose? Yeah, there are certainly better alternatives than brown... =)

If you were to theme a game in one color, which would you choose? Yeah, there are certainly better alternatives than brown... =)

- Green, Army-green (Khaki)

Apparently they couldn't decide in Unreal so they just made lights of all the 16,777,216 possible colors.

oh by the way sorry about my name, when i started using it as a handle i hadnt even heard of tim willits (around 97)

Blue's already been used. Quake 2 was rather blue.

And I may be the only one to think of this, but Quake 3 was rather red.

And I may be the only one to think of this, but Quake 3 was rather red.

Well, duh.

Every games follow certain color scheme, or at least they're consistent throught an entire level/episode.

This is not the case in older games, where texture variation was far more flexible than their engine's capabilities to handle interesting architecture.

If I were to choose, it would be blue...like the levels Slige churns out when running on blue.cfg. Hehe...I love blue.

Everything points to Cyan (that blue/green color in the logos on ua-corp.com).

Yes!
We meet halfway between green and blue, *wohooo*!

It's an ok website Orion, but ummmm....
..that mixture of yellow and black is just *not* my style.

Yellow kinda reminds me of the feeling of nausea, sorry Orion, but that's how I feel.

But black's always a good colour to use in combination with another colour IMHO.

Bright, hot pink and inky black is my absolute favorite color combination in the world. All my ACs are painted that in Armored Core. They get laughed at a lot until I murder everyone.

I think DOOM's main theme colour should be a dark-ish blue with cyan. Other themes that would go well together aswell throug-out the game is black with red, and blue with black.

I hope to see a lot of realistic coloured transparent objects. I think the idea of the Stimpack being a transparent case with an enclosed serynge was a good idea.

Puke colored? Either you're color blind or I don't wanna know what kind of shit you eat to make your puke gold and black. I'll also have you know that color combo is considered to be the easiest on the eyes. Also, most people, who know a thing or two when it comes to web sites, like it.

I'd really love to see you try and do better; I need a good laugh.