Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CacodemonLeader

man, i'm sure not happy today.

When I created a skin with a new Status Bar face, I tested it in Skull Tag and the Doomguy's Status Bar Face was not changed! I assumed that Status Bar Face support is broken, right?

well, it's possible to do it in zdoom and legacy, so i don't see how it's not possible in skulltag.

well, it's possible to do it in zdoom and legacy, so i don't see how it's not possible in skulltag.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I haven't really touched that section of the code... at least I don't think I have...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I haven't really touched that section of the code... at least I don't think I have...

When I went to test my version of the Hyena Skin (All skin info and sound arrangements from scratch), I included a status bar face, but when I went to test it in Skull Tag, the status bar face still stayed at the Doomguy's face! The Sprites have changed after selecting the skin, but not the status bar face!

Deathwarrior/deathz0r you are right, the status bar face would work on ZDOOM and Legacy (Provided that Legacy have unknown sounds blocked out of skin definition lump)