Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone ever heard of it ? I just came across it on get wad and it's pretty ill. so much fun. but there's so many weapons and so many monsters. It's nice but I can't find any information on it at all. Theres a shitton of weapons that I haven't even found yet and its just bugging me. Someone help a brotha out.

I have not played this. In fact, I haven't heard of it at all. Most WADs don't have walkthroughs or anything online, so I don't think you'll find anything that will tell you where all the weapons are.

At least I think that's what you were asking for. It's honestly sort of hard to tell. :P (And just to give you fair warning...mods don't normally like it when you make topics with like 20,000 question marks at the end of the titles.)

A quick browse of KEYCONF turned up the following weapons options-

Slot 1 - Fist Chainsaw BaseballBat Katana ShurikenThrow
Slot 2 - DesertEagle Rifle HereticGoldWand SuperPistol DemonPistol MachinePistol
Slot 3 - Longrifle Shotgun2k6 BenelliM3Super90 HeavyRifle SuperShotgun Mossberg500 XM1014 M3Shotgun
Slot 4 - M20 M1XPulseRifle AssaultRifle RedChaingun DanielMinigun
Slot 5 - NewRocketLauncher DULE
Slot 6 - NewPlasmaRifle PlasmaShotgun RedGrenadeLauncher PlasmaBolter PlasmaRifleMkX
Slot 7 - LightningLauncher DemonCannon
Slot 8 - BFG9000 GyroBurster FusionCannon SeriousBomb BFAG967326780000
Slot 9 - IceWand D3ImpClaw SuperCrossbow FireWand
Slot 0 - FireRing MancubusArm DoubleMancubusArm

Ok then how do i play it with zdoom?
I already tried adding all the wad files and nothing happens. Just same old weapons.

Is there no txt file that explain how u play it?

This really isn't a very good mod - it seems to be another one of those AEOD-style "cram everything we can" gameplay patches. For those who accuse me of putting tons of redundant bullet-sprayers in my mods, have a look at this to see just how bad it can really get.