Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

it starts here

well this is a great christmas present, or it will be. I have decided i wish to head a team to make a new game. This game is not for cash but to show off what we can do, get our names out in the world, show the the doom engine still has great life, and well to show off to each other and have fun. The game i am planning will be in the spirit of the game ROTT, intense violence, action, and fun just better. I want to use zdoom for this. Also some basics i have planned for this are: all human enemies, somewhat realistic weapons(no magic shit!), kick ass shootem up action, long levels of fighting and violence. I will take anyone who is willing to help. I myself plan on doing some textures and spirits, and running the show. I should have a temporary site up tommarrow, friday the latest, with even more info. Hey and another thing i have not yet thought of a name for the game so that part is up for grabs, i aint good at names.

Sounds cool.... I could help with some small parts... Some sprites, But I'll leave mapping to other people this time. I'm having a few problems getting my FreeDoom levels to be any good. :\

You're thinking of making an entire game... This is gonna be a huge project. Bigger than FreeDoom.

Good luck on actually finishing it. If you need a beta tester, drop me a line.

Well good luck with it. I could try an help think of a name for it, but usually you need a story first and then a name.

yea just tried to make a temp site but homestead.com went gay on me. now u got to pay to use homestead so i am going with geosites for the time. anyway i will post back. also this project will not be much larger than freedoom, just different. anyway i can use the help and beta testers will be needed, greatly. much of my spirit/texture work will in my animation class