Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jute

REQ: Inverting Sector Heights

I'd really like it if I could select a group of sectors and invert their ceiling height, floor height, or both with a keypress or two. This feature seems useful and doesn't strike me as a particular coding challenge (though I'm no expert). Any chance this could be implemented in DB3?

You're a bit late with a feature request for DB3, but maybe I'll add it to DB4 when I'm working on that.

You guys are stuck in the past...I'm already using the Doom Builder 15 alpha build. Right now all it can do is display a blank window, but the brain hookup technology should make mapping much quicker as soon as it's done, to make up for all the time I've lost staring at this empty window!

You're still using a Doom Builder? Heck, I've upgraded to Doom Demolisher 1.83.

OR

Doom Builder 16 makes maps by simulating a society capable of constructing bases and conducting portal experiments.

Well I don't see this as a feature that will save many people time mapping, so I don't think I'll add it to DB2. But the good news is that this would be only a small effort to make in a plugin.

Creaphis said:

Doom Builder 16 makes maps by simulating a society capable of constructing bases and conducting portal experiments.

Feh. I use Doom Metabuilder which makes maps by simulating a society obsessed with making maps featuring dimensional rifts and portal experiments.

Oddly enough, it has started replacing BON1A0 by a picture of a cake.

Gez said:

Oddly enough, it has started replacing BON1A0 by a picture of a cake.

That's what led me to stop using it. It keeps degrading into 32in24 projects.