Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hervoheebo

Need the name of a couple of WADs

Hopefully I'm posting in the right forum. Anyway I've searched for these and haven't found them. Any help would be appreciated. Here's what I remember:

1. The first custom WAD I played. Doom 2. Its name was something isle/island. The 1st map started on a lift with revenants and the map ended in a building with a texture of the Cyberdemon from the title screen. The last level in the WAD ended in some room with the author's thanks and a Spiderdemon (I don't remember if it was real or a texture)

2. This was pretty cool, a WAD for Doom 2. It was set in a jungle. There were revenants and a pitfall, I think. There was a beach level, too, though I'm not sure about that. The end of the WAD was near a waterfall.

An indication of roughly when you played these would be helpful. Are we talking mid-1990s or more recent?

The only thing I can think of offhand is Shoreleave. It has an island, and a waterfall in the final level, but several other things don't match.

Grazza said:

The only thing I can think of offhand is Shoreleave. It has an island, and a waterfall in the final level, but several other things don't match.

Sorry, ain't that, but thanks anyway. Seems to be a pretty cool wad, the last level looks amazing.

hervoheebo said:

2. This was pretty cool, a WAD for Doom 2. It was set in a jungle. There were revenants and a pitfall, I think. There was a beach level, too, though I'm not sure about that. The end of the WAD was near a waterfall.

I'm almost certain this is REAL.