Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bob the hellspawn

Don's Challenge?

Chu said:

I don't think there was such a thing as DC2. . .

actually there was. It added some pretty cool stuff too. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be gone. It was featured on Wild Weasel's page at one point, but the last time I checked the link was pretty much gone. I gotta admit though, I was pretty amazed when I saw the update. I had been almost sure that Cory Whittle had vanished off the face of the earth. :P

Craigs said:

It was featured on Wild Weasel's page at one point

Funny, I don't recall ever mentioning it; only the DCDEMO that got released in '06. By the time I had even heard of the Don's Challenge series, all of the old ones were taken offline. Shame about Cory not being around anymore...

WildWeasel said:

Funny, I don't recall ever mentioning it; only the DCDEMO that got released in '06. By the time I had even heard of the Don's Challenge series, all of the old ones were taken offline. Shame about Cory not being around anymore...

Ah my mistake. That's basically what I had been thinking of. I guess I just assumed that it was the second one due to the fact that it had a lot more weapons, effects, and other cool stuff in it. :\

Yeah I think you're thinking of DCDEMO. It wasn't DC2.

I still think Cory will release something out of nowhere eventually. He's done that a few times. . .

I'm pretty confident there was a DC2. You could play as two characters and it was designed for ZDOOM. Nothing to do with the DCDemo.

TawmDee said:

I'm pretty confident there was a DC2. You could play as two characters and it was designed for ZDOOM. Nothing to do with the DCDemo.

I'm sorry, you are correct. Weird how I didn't hear of it though. I heard it was never released to anyone but his close friends. Never publicly uploaded anywhere.