• Coke
    • LSD, Shrooms, other hallucinogens
    • Ecstasy
    • Hard stuff (Heroin, Meth, etc)
    • Other stuff (Pills, Poppers, etc)
    • Too cool for drugs
    • Alcohol
    • Caffeine
    • Prescription or other medicines (specify if you wish)

In light of the smoking thread, I decided I'm even more curious about the general substance-based vices of dwf. It's pretty simple, what do you do.

For clarification, I'm talking about stuff you do sort of regularly, not necessarily daily or even weekly, but not something you've done like once or twice, or only do when your long lost friend and total junkie comes to town or whatever.

As for me, I'm pretty strictly LSD and E. I've done pretty much everything but those are the only things I do with any regularity.

Weed, here. Although my intake is extremely low compared to the average user. I usually have a hitter in the course of a night four or five times a week. I may smoke a bowl on the weekends.

Drugs have got to be the most retarded thing ever. Especially the dangerous stuff like PCP and opiates. Why would anyone want to get involved with that stuff in the first place? Oh right, people are idiots. [EDIT] I don't mean all drugs, just stuff like marijuana, crack, etc. The stuff that's illegal, and for a reason. I'd be a hypocrite if I said all drugs since I'm a huge caffeine fan. ;P I do not like alcohol though, I think its one of the worse drugs actually.

darknation said:

where the fuck is alcohol?

Agreed! =)

Now, mixing Weed and Alcohol has to be one of the craziest things I've ever done. Getting cross faded is a completely different experience altogether. .. it's fun, but, ugh. Morning is virtually nonexistant.

Salvia is pretty neat too, and it's actually legal. I tripped the fuck out the first time I had that.

exp(x) said:

Capsaicin

Do you take it straight, or do you prefer to inject it straight under your fingernails?

lots and lots of caffeine.

I didn't know if you meant prescription drugs that were actually prescribed to me which I don't abuse, or ones that someone would abuse (which I don't), so I didn't vote for that option.

Bucket said:

Do you take it straight, or do you prefer to inject it straight under your fingernails?

Enemas

Shaikoten said:
Well, see, now that there's alcohol I have to change my answer.

Lich said:
Goddamnit, who bait and switched me by adding alcohol? I like that, too!

Fixed (with mine).

Bucket said:

I don't know of any way to get pure capsaicin, so have to make do with The Source with its measly 7.1 million Scovilles.

Lich said:

Goddamnit, who bait and switched me by adding alcohol? I like that, too!

Have you tried both at the same time?

MasterOFDeath said:

Drugs have got to be the most retarded thing ever. Especially the dangerous stuff like PCP and opiates. Why would anyone want to get involved with that stuff in the first place? Oh right, people are idiots. [EDIT] I don't mean all drugs, just stuff like marijuana, crack, etc. The stuff that's illegal, and for a reason. I'd be a hypocrite if I said all drugs since I'm a huge caffeine fan. ;P I do not like alcohol though, I think its one of the worse drugs actually.

Caffeine is more dangerous than marijuana, and to an extent LSD. LSD is weird because physically it does very little to you, while it can really fuck with your mind if you aren't ready for it. Still, it's rather harmless. Marijuana is more harmless. Caffeine is physically addicting and can be overdosed on rather easily (if popping pills).

Regardless of that, however, I don't see why drugs are "the most retarded thing ever." They can be used for pretty stupid reasons, but humans and other animals have been altering their state of consciousness for a long time. I consider myself moderate because some people praise drugs as solutions to serious problems or gateways to spiritual enlightenment, and I don't think they can do anything besides maybe facilitate such things (which I still often doubt). On the other hand, they aren't necessarily as destructive as people often think. You use illegality as an indicator of how dangerous a drug is, yet alcohol and tobacco are much more detrimental to your health than some illegal substances.

Caffein and Prescription.

Caffein by Energy drink and anything filled with caffein (but not always, I limit how much, and no coffee).

Prescription- Soon be on again, need more testing, anger and depression are my problems of why I would go back on.

I selected marijuana, hallucinogens, and caffeine. Personally, I only indulge in caffeine now regularly because of my parental responsibilities.

I can't say LSD would be a good chemical to raise a child on considering it makes everything look like it's underwater, and I can't say I have good impulse control on it.

Marijuana would be a bit easier of a drug to manage if smoking it didn't make me want to eat and do things of a creative nature.

I hate caffeine, because it does nothing for me at this point. I've ingested so much of it over the years that I'm hopelessly addicted to it and get absolutely terrible headaches if I go for even two or three hours without something containing caffeine.

I've had plenty of opportunities to indulge in a wide array of drugs, but none of them ever appealed to me. Coke never did anything when I tried it, and heroin just didn't look even remotely appealing. I would've tried ketamine if the addiction possibility weren't so high, and pure MDMA would be interesting if it were even relatively affordable here.

I hated the effects of salvia. The sensation of being pulled in multiple directions just didn't feel good.

Anyone ever tried DMT?