Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

locker textures?

does anyone have textures like for a work locker or something? im making a WAD based on a workplace and i need some locker textures. thanks.

Hey, you do know that people have a life outside the forum, right? You can't expect a reply only after 30 minutes.

The Doom alphas had some locker textures in them. Deathz0r compiled a wad with a bunch of alpha resources (albeit mixed in with a couple of really awful non-alpha placeholders to fill all the weapon slots) a while back -- I'm not sure exactly where it is, but I bet someone here will be able to link you to it. You should then be able to open it up in your lump editor of choice and copy the locker textures from it into your own wad.

119118117116 said:

no replys yet -_-

Don't make posts like this. You're asking a favour (by asking people to assist you) and the least you have is a little bit of patience. Please read the FAQ, as this will help you avoid other forum faux pas.

myk said:

What a shitty username

Even shittier e-mail address.

esselfortium said:

The Doom alphas had some locker textures in them. Deathz0r compiled a wad with a bunch of alpha resources (albeit mixed in with a couple of really awful non-alpha placeholders to fill all the weapon slots) a while back -- I'm not sure exactly where it is, but I bet someone here will be able to link you to it.

Yep - Alpha 0.4 resources and Alpha 0.5 resources

myk said:

What a shitty username

I've nicknamed him "Countdown".

Just take a good picture of some lockers and use Photoshop to touch it up, etc. That's what I ended up doing awhile ago when I needed the textures.