Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

join now!

well sorry, cant get a site up today, geosite is giving me trouble and homestead now makes u pay. so anyway i will start here.
first here are positions that u can apply for on my team, no this is not for cash, but if it becomes good we may become known for what we did.
anyway, anyone can join but i do want people with experence to take lead positions. here is a list and a discription

assistant project leader, helps me

program leader, top programer approves edits. mostlilky the person who does most of the programming

lead beta tester, person who really goes through and checks up on what beta testers report.

lead artist, makes and approves textures and spirits as well as animation I will be doing most of my work here but i need someone to weed out or fix texture and spirits that need it

lead map maker, someone to approve and reject maps, also to find errors and fix them

Web master, important because i dont know html and i want to get a good site going. i dont care who u are just help me out

anyone who helps is on the team, even if u submit just one thing. this will be alot like the freedoom project but more oranized. also this is NOT!! ment to compete with the freedoom project. If that team wants to allow us to use some textures i would like it.

Also email me at metallicaman1234@earthlink.net is interested or if u have questions, i willnot get to mymail untill wednesday evening.

If that team wants to allow us to use some textures i would like it.

One of the aims of FreeDOOM is to generate a large resource of free textures. You are free to (and encouraged to) use the textures in the FreeDOOM archive.

<< makes and approves textures and spirits >>

How the heck do you make spirits? Run around and kill people? =p

<< weed out or fix texture and spirits that need it >>

Okay, I'm completely baffled as to how to "fix" a spirit ;)