Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
t.v.

Plutonia 2 soon to be released!

The ambitious project Plutonia 2 is almost completed. Currently the team is playtesting the maps and wrapping up the final details. They promise to have it released before 2009. For more information, visit the (updated) website.

Happy birthday Doom!

Erik said:

FP! There are maps by me in there!

There SHOULD be map by me in there, but I fail. :(
Great to see you Erik. PM me you Mobile and I'll buy you a beer next time I get to Stockholm.

kristus said:

There is one you worked on, that's why you appear in the "team" section.

myk said:

There is one you worked on, that's why you appear in the "team" section.

Ah, yes now I see that. I thought you tossed that one out since I never sent in a real version of it, and people on the team seemed to not really like it much. I did start working on it actually, deleting all the stuff Sam had added to it. But I hadn't been using the power of two when I made the original stuff for it so I got kind of disheartened trying to work on it and eventually just accepted that it'd most likely get rejected.

kristus said:

Great to see you Erik. PM me you Mobile and I'll buy you a beer next time I get to Stockholm.

PM sent. Beer is good, I am probably known as that swedish drunkard in Prague after my visit there.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Let's hope it's a lot better than the original beta was.

It is much better (most of the original maps have been replaced). Firstly, it has over 10 maps by Gusta, which by definition makes it a 5-star WAD. Secondly, the other maps are awesome too.

Erik said:

PM sent. Beer is good, I am probably known as that swedish drunkard in Prague after my visit there.

Heh, is that a challenge? :p

Anders said:

Beer? In Stockholm? Can I come too?

That'd be great. :)

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Let's hope it's a lot better than the original beta was.

Judging by the released media and the people working on it I think its safe to expect something far more impressive.

Fuck I thought that release date said 12-12-08.

Boned again.