Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

so whatdja get fer xmas?

To a person that listens to 80's metal nu-metal is a worthless piece of shit talentless trend with screaming, but to a 15 year old kid 80's metal is the biggest display of gay fags playing orgasmic solos while wearing tights and singing like a cat without any balls.

Both numetal and hair bands alike are talentless crap. Actualy, there are one or two talented numetal bands, but 99% of it sucks.

I'm saying they are different styles of music that can't be mixed. You should only judge music from the genres you listedn to. A metalhead can't say a rap artist sucks, cuz they don't know any better, yet that's the case most of the time.

What are you talking about? Most of the music I listen to is rock, but I also really enjoy blues, classical, and some genre-bending stuff like beck. And I actualy do like some rap, though its usualy not thug-rap.

Another thing: If you all think Limp Bizkit sucks dick and has no talent why the hell do they sell millions of cd's?

Hmmm...well, since way the fuck too many people watch MTV, and they buy whatever they are told is 'cool', these bands get a ton of sales. Plus, compare how much talent Britny Spears has compared to how much albums she sold. Does that make any sense? And as for talent, even I can sing better than Fred Durst.

Surely 11 million people wouldn't fall for advertising, there has to be more than that.

Well, it worked for the Nazis. :)

fuck you pissed me off way too much with that post, you just basicly did all the things I said I hate in the previous post. If you don't like a god damn type of music that doesn't make that genre suck, it just means you don't fucking like it. Is that a hard concept to grasp? If I don't like classical music, I won't be going off and sayint it sucks and ending up pissing people off. I hate you all, you have no appreciations for peoples opinions and will alweys be narrow minded to others views. http://www25.brinkster.com/nxn/diary/idiots.html - read some more on what I think of you people.

To a person that listens to 80's metal nu-metal is a worthless piece of shit talentless trend with screaming, but to a 15 year old kid 80's metal is the biggest display of gay fags playing orgasmic solos while wearing tights and singing like a cat without any balls.

I'm saying they are different styles of music that can't be mixed. You should only judge music from the genres you listedn to. A metalhead can't say a rap artist sucks, cuz they don't know any better, yet that's the case most of the time.

If you cathegorize music by genres, and say something like "this genre is good, and this genre is bad", then you are a moron. All genres provide opportunities for creating both good and bad music; the result depends on the group or a composer in question.

Another thing: If you all think Limp Bizkit sucks dick and has no talent why the hell do they sell millions of cd's? Surely 11 million people wouldn't fall for advertising, there has to be more than that. People like what they like.

You are naive.

No, you are naive to believe that you are in some kind 1337 list of music because what you listen to has talent and everything else doesn't. To be honest I can't fucking stand listening to pink floyd, gund n roses, ac/dc, and other shit, and you all consider them to have more talent then slipknot. But see, I dont' deny they are good at their own music, it's just that I don't like that type of music. I prefer hardcore shit because I can relate to it.

if you weren't narrow minded you would understand why people like to listen to slipknot over ac/dc.

If you cathegorize music by genres, and say something like "this genre is good, and this genre is bad", then you are a moron. All genres provide opportunities for creating both good and bad music; the result depends on the group or a composer in question.

Exactly, though there are some genres which are based on a lack of talent, and thus there cannot be anyone who fits inside this genre who comes off as a musical genius.

I like SoaD, who are basicaly numetal, but they are a lot more talented than any other numetal. So just because I don't really like any other numetal, it doesn't mean I hate all new metal, and just because I like SoaD doesn't mean I like all numetal.

In another instance, I like about 70% of all industrial bands, but that doesn't mean I like all industrial bands. Pigface is a definate exception. In my eyes, they are just a band in which talented industrial artists such as Trent Reznor and Nivek Ogre waste their efforts by making ambient crap and meaningless drivvel.

if you weren't narrow minded you would understand why people like to listen to slipknot over ac/dc.

Heh. And if you knew anything about my musical tastes, you'd know that I dislike AC/DC and Guns N' Roses as much as I dislike Slipknot.

fuck it I give up, you won't fucking listen no matter what, so here you go, something to piss you off:

-cake sucks big fucking dick
-nin sucks some dick too
-pink floyd is gay as hell, get some balls you dipshits that listen to him
-guns n roses are gay, axl needs to get his balls out of his ass so he can sing like a man
-all your fucking wanker 80's metal shit is old, it got boring, I don't want to see old men with make up on and long hair wearing tights and thinking their something heavy.
-classicals for twats with no lifes
-slipknot is the shit
-britney spears can outsing ac/dc
-blah blah your music sucks go to hell you fag.

post 1111, I hope it burns in hell along with your respect for other people's opinions.

fuck it I give up, you won't fucking listen no matter what, so here you go, something to piss you off:

-nin sucks some dick too
-guns n roses are gay, axl needs to get his balls out of his ass so he can sing like a man
-all your fucking wanker 80's metal shit is old, it got boring, I don't want to see old men with make up on and long hair wearing tights and thinking their something heavy.
-slipknot is the shit

ROFL...this is quite amusing. Not only do I not really care, but I am amused that you cannot form an argument without filling it with useless cuss words. Perhaps you should seek anger management.

And BTW, when you said I based my tastes soley on talent, thats not true. I think Beck has more talent than Reznor, but I like NIN better because the music fits better with my mood and personal taste. So there. :)

ROFL...this is quite amusing. Not only do I not really care, but I am amused that you cannot form an argument without filling it with useless cuss words.

I bet you feel like I can't stand up for my opinion eh? I provided alink to my diary, read all of it, maybe you'll understand what I'm doing.

I bet you feel like I can't stand up for my opinion eh? I provided alink to my diary, read all of it, maybe you'll understand what I'm doing.

Yeah I read it...I get it. Basicaly you are arguing your opinion against those who argue and have opinions. Makes perfect sense.

I'm not arguing an opinion, I'm not trying to tell you that you slipknot is good. What I am trying to do is make people realize that you can't judge music you don't understand. That's all I am trying to say nothing more.

I'm people that like cake usually (not alweys) wont apreciate slipknot. But that doesn't give them the rigt to say they suck. And visa versa.

Heh you are the second person I know who calls Pink Floyd "he".

The first person was a lot dumber than you (wow), so don't worry. He actually said something like "Pink Floyd is a fool" :)

that was a mere typo my friend, it is 4 am here, give me a break.

And wow that dumb joke was sure funney!!! h4r h4r h4r.

Seriously, calling me dumb because I want everyone to treat other people's views with some fucking respect. No fucking wonder George Bush is president. =]

why of course, and to think I got 1000 posts on christmas day and look where I am now, 3 days later.

(I have to edit every post I make, soo many god damn typos. 4:15 and still no sleep)

-nin sucks some dick too
-slipknot is the shit

Hah, Mark Klem is still t3h 1337.

I still don't think it's a hard concept, just don't judge what you don't understand. And if you say slipknot is talentless you clearly don't understand their music.

I bet I will have someone answere this with something saying how shitty slipknot's music is, and that won't prove shit and will only make the argument go round and round in circles. This is a sign it should be post helled.

Cd Writer (ONE THAT WORKS FINALLY)
Gamecube (players much better than it looks)
Casio Keyboard (midi!)
Chocolates
25 dollars for Radio Shack
40 dollars in cash
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Luigi's Mansion
NBA 2K1 (DC)
Ms. Pacman (DC)
Sonic Shuffle (DC)
Cd-R's
Slippers
70 CD tower
Jurassic Park 1 and 3
Rush Hour 2
---------------------
Probably a few I missed. I'm glad to be a spoiled bastard. I love my family :)

I damn wish I was you :)

Oh, except all the respect I get from this community.

Oh, except all the respect I get from this community.

Fr3drick you l4mer! Ralphis is the most respeceted yeah...
/me checks what Ralph's title says

-take 2-
Fr3drick you l4mer! Ralphis is the Most Respeceted Community Member. EVER!

5 am is a bitch.

I still don't think it's a hard concept, just don't judge what you don't understand. And if you say slipknot is talentless you clearly don't understand their music.

I understand Slipknot, alright. They are a bunch of pissed off people who try to get other people pissed off so they can sell more albums instead of channeling their anger into something more positive.

IT'S FUCKING MUSIC. What the fuck do you expect them to do? rescue cats from trees while headbanging to "wait and bleed"? Their goal is to sell records, that's why they are in the buisness, to make money, along with every other band out there.

Thing is that I like em, and you don't, as long as you don't give me shit about it, I won't give you shit about your music. That's what I would love to see people do, but instead they argue about which band is better.

-nin sucks some dick too
-slipknot is the shit

I know people have opinions, I'm not even gonna try to change anyones mind here....it's hot enough here without the flames :) but I will state what I think here

Cake - Isn't that bad, But I don't dislike or like them, they are just some band. If you don't like em, Don't listen and don't tell fans of the band that they suck, you'll piss em off. It's YOUR opinion not the entire worlds.

NIN - I don't like them much, a couple are good. But not a fan.

Pink Floyd - They are an old band yes, but they still have fans. People can like this band IF THEY WANT to. I like them, they do some decent stuff. Again, It's YOUR opinion not the entire worlds

Guns N Roses - Nothing wrong with this band. This band was the style back then, sure it may not be now. But so? Also Thats not the only way Axl can sing, but in the most played songs he sings like that. He can sing very well. You don't like them so thats fine by me. I do, And I DON'T want to be told that one of my bands is "Fucking Rubbish" listen to this stuff "It's Fucking Awesome" Coz most of the time, I don't like the "Good" stuff, and I'll probably tell the person to Piss Off. But again YOUR opinion. This is mine

Yes, Dude this is old stuff, I like old stuff. I also like most new stuff but Old stuff takes priority. Also, THEY WERE heavy then. May not be now. But Times change dude, Get over it.

Classical Music - I don't agree, I don't listen to classical style much, but there is NOTHING wrong with listening to music like that. These people may have no lifes to you, but THEY enjoy the music. Although one guy I knew who listened to classical was a bit of a No-lifer....But It's HIS taste in music. NOT YOURS.

Slipnot - Don't get me started with this rubbish, Look I appreciate that you may like this band and you think that they are good stuff. They may be talented as well but I don't like this style music AT ALL. So I switch that rubbish off as soon as I hear it. But Again, MY opinion, NOT yours. DO NOT try and tell me what to like. I have an Opinion. So do you. It may differ, but don't force your opinion on me, and I won't force my opinion on you.

Britney Spears can outsing AC/DC..
(Bursts into laughter) Woah dude, quote of the Month. Thats a classic if I have ever heard one. There are many reasons Why I disagree with this. But really, I'm not gonna bother defending my opinion here. We have separate opinions. I'm not gonna change your opinion anytime soon and neither are you.

And Finally - YOU SHOULD NOT call someone a fag if they don't share you're opinion in music. Not everyone will agree with you on this subject. Especially not me.

fuck me, as soon as I get my new minidisc player/recorder sony anounces their first minidisc network player/recorder. What's the big difference? Everything I hate about mini discs is fixed. You can now record at 32X the speed as before, which was real time recording. So in other words I wouldn't have to spend 1 hour to record 1 hour of music, I could do it in a few minutes. Another bitch is that you can not only burn the shit onto it, but you can also rip the songs from the MD (something I would like, not sure if it's true though). And ofcourse the battery life is twice as long, and the whole player is smaller and has a better LCD screen, and has an equalizer. God fucking hates me and wants me to suffer, it's alweys like this. Damn my luck.
[/quote]
LB you are a dumbass, I didn't fucking actually say any of that shit other than to piss you people off. God damn how gullable could you be?

OMFG!! YOU EVEN USED THE THING I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THESE DUMBASSES FOR THE PASSED 5 HOURS AGAINST ME!! DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!

I'm sorry but how fucking stupid could you be? for the 5 passed hours I've been saying the same fucking thing and here his fucking ass comes along and tells me the same exact thing I'm trying to get them to understand. Can't you fucking read man? God damn!!!

EDIT: 6 hours actually.

LB you are a dumbass, I didn't fucking actually say any of that shit other than to piss you people off. God damn how gullable could you be?

OMFG!! YOU EVEN USED THE THING I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THESE DUMBASSES FOR THE PASSED 5 HOURS AGAINST ME!! DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!

I'm sorry but how fucking stupid could you be? for the 5 passed hours I've been saying the same fucking thing and here his fucking ass comes along and tells me the same exact thing I'm trying to get them to understand. Can't you fucking read man? God damn!!!

Sorry. But this was not against you at all. I just launched off from that post you made, hence the quote. But it's aimed at EVERYONE. If some one else had made that list I would of started from that list. I'm annoyed that you think that. although I will admit I did mis-read some posts. But What I say still stands, people have opinions. I agree with you, even if thats not what it looks like.