Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jekyll Grim Payne

Need sprites: zombies/humans

What I'm actually looking for are sprites of zombies or humans WITHOUT weapons in their hands for a zombie-themed (Resident Evil-themed) wad. I couldn't find anything worthwhile and I could really use some help. Will be very grateful for advice.

I already have Doom 2.5. But it contains only several zombies and only one weaponless (except another one which looks like Doomguy and is not suitable for RE wad) which uses a remade Ash sprite, so it's not really enough. If there's no other choice I'll create some recolored variants of this one but I'd like to try and find various sprites.

That is exactly the same sprite from Doom 2.5, it's based on Strife peasant (and same is used as a base for Ash skin from Evil Dead). But, like I said, there's only one. I could create variations in different colors, but i'm going to use this variant only in the case I can't find anything else. Besides, I'd also like some woman sprites, as there were women zombies in RE. And I'm thinking about children as well, though sometimes I might be able to make them with simple scale...

I already wrote that the only weaponless sprite from Doom 2.5 (both used and unused resources) is Strife peasant. It sucks, there's too much work to do to make this guy look like a modern citizen, which I need.