• Running Around the Streets like a retard `jogging`
    • A first name that sounds like a mongoloid blowing bubbles
    • Lazy ass FBI agents who ignore your emails
    • AOL websites (With flash animation!)
    • Long, matted hair that looks like a yeti wiped its ass with it
    • 40 year old virgins.
    • Polls
    • darknation

Lars Ulrich II, a 40-year old virgin with matted hair, wearing red and white striped jumpers sucking getting his dick sucked by Bill O'Rieley after a nice jog while being ignored by the FBI even though he made a 'kill the joos' website on AOL.

That sucks the most.

I voted Fox, due to my liberal bias, but now wish I had chosen "40-year old virgins," because I am just not all that impressed by the abilities of Steve Carell.

Man, it's tough call between "Fox News Dicksuckery" and "AOL websites (With flash animation!)".

It's not on here but... Soulja Boy.
Seriously, nothing would make me happier then shoving a bunch of MP3 players with Crank Dat on them down his throat and watching him choke to death on them.
As far as the options go, I'd have to go with AOL.

Andre Rieu, Australian web-hosting plans, waiting for George Bush to vacate the Oval Office, Robert Mugabe or not being able to play Plutonia 2/KDiKDiZD/Dark Plutonia.

Of the available options - I can't stand rancid dreadlocks.

Most of these things, save perhaps the most USA-centic ones which I'm not really entitled to answer. That being said...AOL sites with flash animations, although Geocities sites with GIF animations and an "under construction" banner stuck there since 1996 suck pretty badly too.

Oh, and those fucking flash advertisements that BLOCK THE FUCKING screen and PREVENT YOU FROM CLICKING ON LINKS AND BUTTONS EVEN WHEN "CLOSED" suck a FUCKING LOT. Sorry, I had to vent.

Maes said:

Oh, and those fucking flash advertisements that BLOCK THE FUCKING screen and PREVENT YOU FROM CLICKING ON LINKS AND BUTTONS EVEN WHEN "CLOSED" suck a FUCKING LOT.

Oh, Maes, you have it, too? Man, I HATE those. They make me want to nuke snowboarders for some reason. Also, the people who invented flash in the first place and programmers who are too lazy-assed to program a flash ad to CLOSE.

In other news, this Oakley apparel I just brought is awesome! Did you buy some, too?

My list of things that suck:

The damn Wisconsin weather. Planet Hoth is less colder than this.

Dane Cook. I just hope he gets Su-Fi'd to death.

The 23% of Texas that believe incredibly stupid rumors. The other 77% of Texas is okay with me, though.

Toothpaste caps that accidentally fall down the sink.

Leetspeak, though nowadays, it's almost always spoken as a joke.

PS3 fanboys that give the best Xbox 360 games terrible ratings to make their system look good.

Emo kids. Goths would kick their asses.

Flash ads that appear on the front of the webpage out of nowhere, especially if they don't show the close button until after they show you the ad. Refer to my earlier post.

Adware, spyware, trojans, etc. But who doesn't?

The scumbags who program the adware, spyware, trojans, etc. Again, who doesn't?

Paper cuts. They hurt like hell.

Scratched CDs of rare games like Panzer Dragoon Saga that people sell on eBay.

Paris Hilton.

The movie business that tries to revive old movie classics to excite the fanbase, by making an expensive, CGI-infested, $150 million-budget movie with terrible acting and tired cliches, and end up getting a terrible review from "true" fans of the original movie or series because it didn't capture the spirit of the original. They were really just using a big name to make a quick buck. It's kind of like a celebrity endorsement for a piece of pre-chewed gum.

The hip-hop genre of music that devolved from a dynasty of stylish, yet hardcore, beats about the toughness of the rappers' streets and how hard life is for the black man, to bitches and hos and money.

Spam. Both the meat and the internet junk.

Biased news stations that pass themselves as "fair and balanced." Rupert Murdoch should be proud.

People who post incredibly long lists about things that suck on forums. They should die and go to hell.

Dgon92 said:

People who post incredibly long posts about things that suck on forums. They should die and go to hell.

What did I ever do to you?

Roman Numerals after names
Fucking metallica
Red and White Striped Jumpers
Fox News Dicksuckery
Running Around the Streets like a retard `jogging`
A first name that sounds like a mongoloid blowing bubbles
Lazy ass FBI agents who ignore your emails
AOL websites (With flash animation!)
Long, matted hair that looks like a yeti wiped its ass with it
40 year old virgins.

Gee, I wonder what THIS is about....... (Duh...)

Maes said:

Oh, and those fucking flash advertisements that BLOCK THE FUCKING screen and PREVENT YOU FROM CLICKING ON LINKS AND BUTTONS EVEN WHEN "CLOSED" suck a FUCKING LOT.

I've hated flash popups ever since encountering a persistant one that hooked into the browser and popped up on EVERY SITE I VISITED! Pretty sure I caught it from Doomworld. Needless to say the Google Toolbar with it's Popup Blocker became a "must have" addition to the browser after I'd flushed the cache, cookies and history.