Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fredrik

Images

They have their uses (map picts, new picts of Doom 3), but since most people who post that stuff are too lazy to use the url tags I would say that only the people who wanted to post meaningless crap would use the image tags.

I say only enable them in source ports, editng, wads, and doom3. Since those are the only forums they would come of use.

All that would do is ensure that people would start posting crap in those forums.

There should be a Crap forum where people could post images, try out BB code, whatever... of course, posts made in that forum wouldn't add to your post count.

Nah, it'll attract too many lamers.

And we don't want that, right? RIGHT?

if it's just one forum full of crap than you can just not go there. It's when the crap is spread out on all the forums when shit gets anoying.

There should be a Crap forum where people could post images, try out BB code, whatever... of course, posts made in that forum wouldn't add to your post count.

I thought Post Hell was the "crap forum"...

Do we want them in these forums?
1. No.
2. YES BECOZ IM A LAEMER!
3. No!
4. NO
5, NO!

Ya know, I can see this turning green sometime soon.

BTW, what I want is for you to stop making senseless posts and getting on everybody's nerves. Seems to me like YOU are the lamer because of that.

Yup, I bet I could guess all the people that voted for yes... let me try: Me, dan, Cren, Archvile, and Ellipsud.

I'm skilled.

Yup, I bet I could guess all the people that voted for yes... let me try: Me, dan, Cren, Archvile, and Ellipsud.

I'm skilled.

Actually, I didn't vote at all.

You fail it.

Untill now =]

in that case the 3rd voter didn't post a msg here, neither did the 6th, and the 7th was Archvile.

we don't need a Crap forum, we have Post Hell! noooo!!! arch-vile got here before me!

Yup, I bet I could guess all the people that voted for yes... let me try: Me, dan, CREN, Archvile, and Ellipsud.

I'm skilled.

Heh, yep, especially since I didn't vote on this poll.....

Sorry, I voted for option 1.

You fail it (again).

in that case the 3rd voter didn't post a msg here, neither did the 6th, and the 7th was Archvile.

Actually, I still haven't voted, you ninnyhammer.

You fail it(tm). For the fifth time.

You fail it.

That's 1.

Heh, yep, especially since I didn't vote on this poll.....

That's 2.

Sorry, I voted for option 1.

You fail it (again).

That's 3.

Actually, I still haven't voted, you ninnyhammer.

That's 4.

So, as it ends up, you're both wrong! :)

It was at least 4 times. You were wrong about Cren, Ellipsus, and me (twice).

And damn you, Crendowning, for hitting the "submit" button three seconds before me.