Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skeletor

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

This is a bit of an old joke but if you missed it here it is. I thought it was funny.

Famous interpretations of "Why did the Chicken cross the road?"

Bill Clinton:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please...

Louis Farrakhan:
The road, you will see, represents the black man.
The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him down!

Colonel Sanders:
I missed one?

L.A Poliece Department:
Give us five minutes with the chicken, and we'll find out.

Jerry Falwell:
Because the chicken was gay! isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the other side. thats what "they" call it: the "other side". Yes, my friends the chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too!

Ronald Regan:
What Chicken?

Saddam Hussein:
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion, and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it!

ROBERT DE NIRO: Are you telling me the chicken crossed that road? Is that what you're telling me?

Ernest Hemingway: To die. In the rain.

Marting Luther King, Jr.: I envision a world where all chickens, be they black or white or brown or red or speckled, will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Grandpa: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

Aristotle: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.

Captain James T. Kirk: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Fox Mulder: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it's true?

Freud: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity. How do you feel about your mother?

Bill Gates: We have just released eChicken 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs (only in the proprietary brown_ms.egg format), file your important documents, and balance your chequebook and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

The CIA: Who told you about the chicken? Did you see the chicken? There was no chicken. Please step into the car, sir.

Einstein: Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

Q: Why did skeletor post the crap jokes?

A: Because he sucks.

-- Break for applause and raucous laughter --

Heh, never quite got these chicken crossing the road jokes. I wouldn't even classify them as proper jokes, but more like teasing/nonsense sentences or something to that effect.

The closest thing there is in Greek language are some trick "riddles" like: "What's green, has one foot, and lives in a pot?" or "What's yellow, lives 5m underground and eats rocks?"

I chuckled. I wouldn't heckle him the jokes weren't that bad.

Bush says: The chicken crossilized the road for oil and... ahh shit, what was I gonna say?

weak, I know.

Q: Why did the pervert cross the road?

A: His dick was stuck inside the chicken.

:P

Maes said:

"What's green, has one foot, and lives in a pot?" or "What's yellow, lives 5m underground and eats rocks?"

Snail and a slug?

Enjay said:

Q: Why did the pervert cross the road?

A: His dick was stuck inside the chicken.

:P

<+Inca> Lydia: Why did George Bush cross the road?
<+Inca> Lydia: Because his penis was stuck in the chicken!
<+Inca> I have strange friends
<+spock1104> he fucked the chicken and didn't have an exit strategy >_>

Technician said:

Snail and a slug?

No. The answers are "The rock-dwelling blackbird" and "The yellow rock-eater" respectively .

Try answering this one:

What's red, lives 10m underground and eats rocks?

A few more answers...

Machiavelli: So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road, but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely chicken's dominion maintained.

Timothy Leary: Because that's the only kind of trip the Establishment would let it take.

Douglas Adams: Forty-two.

Nietzsche: Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road gazes also across you.

Carl Jung: The confluence of events in the cultural gestalt necessitated that individual chickens cross roads at this historical juncture, and therefore synchronicitously brought such occurrences into being.

Jean-Paul Sartre: In order to act in good faith and be true to itself, the chicken found it necessary to cross the road.

Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

Aristotle: To actualize its potential.

Charles Darwin: It was the logical next step after coming down from the trees.

Werner Heisenberg: We are not sure which side of the road the chicken was on, but it was moving very fast.

Pyrrho the Skeptic: What road?

Jonathan Swift: It is, of course, inevitable that such a loathsome, filth-ridden and degraded creature as Man should assume to question the actions of one in all respects his superior.

Skeletor said:

Lava?

No. The father of the yellow rock-eater.

IMHO, these are as much of a "joke" as the "chicken jokes" are. Then again cultural differences may perfectly explain everything.