Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperSlammer2

Favorite cartoons?

Well I certainly remember all those older cartoons, the looney toons, gumbi, transformers, gi joe, ghostbusters, mutant ninja turtles, I still wouldn't call them my favorites at this point. The older looney toons could be pretty hilarious, although I wasn't a fan of the more popular characters like bugs bunny and daffy. I still remember an old VHS of Looney Tunes I had when I was a kid, and there was a show on there with Daffy Duck involving Nazis. His exclamation of "Messerschmitts, a whole mess of Messerschmitts!" still sticks with me. It might've had a psychological effect on me that explains my interest in all things WWII.

Oh, and Mumra was awesome. I loved Dinoriders when I was a kid as well, even though I think they were just a pizza hut tie-in or something.

Hehe, I remember that Bugs Bunny episode. Kinda reminds me of that one episode of Edd, Ed, and Eddy that was surreal as hell. (Which one was it? Haven't watched the show in years)

Ren and Stimpy
Invader Zim
Ed, Ed, and Eddy
Bugs Bunny

I was a huge fan of Daffy Duck! :p

Looks like someone performed a bit of necromancy on this thread. But hey, since we were talking about this before...

Danarchy said:

Looks like someone performed a bit of necromancy on this thread. But hey, since we were talking about this before...

I honestly don't know what mysterious force of the universe compelled me to watch almost all ~8 minutes of that... but I just did.

Danarchy said:

I honestly don't know what mysterious force of the universe compelled me to watch 1 minute and 27 seconds of that... but I just did.

Ichor posted:
Magical Maestro cartoon

LMAO!!

Superjail is terrible TBQH. Venture Bros., however is the best show they've ever had on Adult Swim.

You can add Sliverhawks and The Centurions to my list. I wish The Centurions was on dvd.