Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Georgef551

ABC's "Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve"

Which person was more grating to your ears on DCRNYE?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which person was more grating to your ears on DCRNYE?

• Dick Clark
    • Ryan Seacrest
    • Both

Watching Dick Clark now is just depressing. He sounds/looks like a dried up rendition of the barrel zombie from Return of the Living Dead.

esselfortium said:

Watching Dick Clark's New Years appearances nowadays is just painful. He really should have just stayed home this year :(

Yeah, he peaked last year. I think the plastic surgery made it more difficult to speak semi-clearly. He looked horribly wrong, with baby-smooth skin. I don't think people around 80 should look like they are barely 20.
It's time to step down, and stay in the background. Seacrest will take it over, and I'll wind up watching Carson Daly on NBC instead.

Georgef551 said:

Seacrest will take it over, and I'll wind up watching Carson Daly on NBC instead.

Seacrest, OUT!

Georgef551 said:

Yeah, he peaked last year. I think the plastic surgery made it more difficult to speak semi-clearly. He looked horribly wrong, with baby-smooth skin. I don't think people around 80 should look like they are barely 20.
It's time to step down, and stay in the background. Seacrest will take it over, and I'll wind up watching Carson Daly on NBC instead.

Peaked last year? Do you realize he had a stroke a few years ago and that's why he has problems talking and looking straight? He ultimately should never have come back after that. See his wikipedia article for more information. In fact, I'm not sure he even had plastic surgery, at least nothing major.

Kirby said:

Seacrest, OUT!

I second that.

Mancubus II said:
Peaked last year? Do you realize he had a stroke a few years ago and that's why he has problems talking and looking straight? He ultimately should never have come back after that. See his wikipedia article for more information. In fact, I'm not sure he even had plastic surgery, at least nothing major.

Uhh, yeah, I did nkow that. I wathced the Clarkless 2K5 edition. Barely understood the croaky Clark for 2K6. The 2K7 and 2K8 is when he peaked, and got the most control of things. He wasn't so great for the 2K9 ep. Still, he HAD to have surgery. He was PERFECTLY SMOOTH looking, and I'm watching it in full HD.