Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hawkwind

Maps 10, 13, 18 and 25 + textures

I had done fixes for these maps nearly a year ago and which are still in incoming. I decided to rerelease them to incoming today (589Kb) All my previous fixes can be deleted.

They are on the bugs page HERE but as four files.

For them all in one go ...

HERE

Map 18 - not included - has not got the easy flag for the teleport destination for sectors 95 to 98. As such the monsters at sector 9 that are flagged easy cannot teleport. Another solution would be to remove the easy flag from the monsters at sector 9.

Map10 was already fixed, but I did delete the large unfinished parts of map and added a few small sections.

The ammo is very unbalanced on this new/old version. 120 bullets to fight a couple mancs, revs, barons and an archvile. There are 2 boxes of shells, but the sg comes much later.

Most of my version is identical to yours. I was thinking of copy and pasting my monster placement and items onto your map. Its still overly hard for a map10, but not insane. I have mostly tested my version of the map on all skills.

Catoptromancy said:

The ammo is very unbalanced on this new/old version.

From a pistol start, yes , I agree with you. I don't recall changing any monster/item placements from the original.

Catoptromancy said:

I was thinking of copy and pasting my monster placement and items onto your map.

Go for it ! :)