Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeremy

Super Mario Total Conversion Finished!

Well, maybe its not a TC, because I cant get the midis to work.. however, this WAD will replace ALL textures, sprites, graphics, enemies, weapons and sounds.

If anyone is interested in making levels for this, let me know. Also, it would be a great deal of help, and add to the legitimate Mario atmosphere if I could send someone the midis to be converted to .mus

Well, here it is, check out!
I recommend running this with Edge, using DOOM.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vkzxrmwmmj3/Doomed Super Mario.zip

Please play through enough levels before commenting back! Thanks!

Jeremy said:

this WAD will replace ALL textures, sprites, graphics, enemies, weapons and sounds. For Doom 1

corrected, anyways i found all the textures to be pretty cool. however something is very weird is going on with the machinegun bowser sprites (spidermastermind replacement) sprites SPIDC4C6 and SPIDG4G6 especially are way off center.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but my old PC died, and I don't have a back up of my WAD! Does anyone still have this? It is no longer on Media Fire :-(
I cant believe I have been on these forums 12 years! Haha.

Well, shit, that sucks. Sorry to say I don't have a copy of this WAD, I wish I did. I could help out with converting the midi to mus format if you'd like, if anyone has a copy of this.

Did you ever upload this to idgames?