Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

The Stock Market Symphony

Microsoft Songsmith is hilarious as it can butcher well known and unknown songs with half-assed prerecorded drums, guitars and bass lines.

Epyo said:

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency is the greatest book of all of the time

I KNEW I heard about this kind of program somewhere. I loved that book.

This is definitely by far the best example of "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

JohnnyRancid said:

This is definitely by far the best example of "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

You said it!

Epyo said:

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency is the greatest book of all of the time

Richard is my hero.

JohnnyRancid said:

USA is currently 8.8 TRILLION dollars in debt. We will NEVER be able to pay that off.

IIRC we were about 3 Trillion in debt before the Clinton-era turnaround. So I wouldn't say never, but it would probably take about a decade of economic prosperity.

JohnnyRancid said:

USA is currently 8.8 TRILLION dollars in debt. We will NEVER be able to pay that off.

It's a bit more than that and has resumed the sharp upward trend that Reagan started. The big problem for the future is going to be unfunded obligations - principally healthcare - maybe affluence is bad for your health. One way the cost blowout could be alleviated would be to strip all the fatties of their citizenship and herd them north into Canada - their blubber should insulate them from the cold.