Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
magikal

BEST ALL ROUND MEGA WAD?

With the release of Alien Vendetta opinion seems divded on how good it is.Maybe it's too early to say for sure but it would be interesting to hear some opinions.Maybe some people think the original Doom/Doom2 are yet to be beaten.
My favorite?..Hell Revealed but that may soon change after finishing Alien Vendetta!

There is a polls forum for this kind of question you know.

Anywho, mine has got to be a tie between Icarus: Alien Vanguard and MM2.

There's a polls forum for this kind of question

You're right of course but you're limited to a poll of 5 and opinion will surely be more varied.

There's a polls forum for this kind of question

You're right of course but you're limited to a poll of 5 and opinion will surely be more varied.

That's why there's an option to make "open choice" polls by clicking "New Topic" instead of "New Poll". I've done it and so have other members.

BEST ALL ROUND MEGA WAD?

My Heretic project.

When it comes out.

Yeah.

Sooner or later, orangcard will be EVERYWHERE. The concept of avatar shall not make any sense, since we are One with the Orange Card.

Sooner or later, orangcard will be EVERYWHERE. The concept of avatar shall not make any sense, since we are One with the Orange Card.

*droning chant* one with orange card...

Tell me, are there any specialized Orangcard emoticons or high salutes?

No but our parking is validated for free. =D

I would use orangcard if you show me that mail.

Looks like you'll be using it anyway :P

I need money first. And whores. Yes, whores and money should do it. A ferrari would be nice, too. Not to mension a mansion in the Bahamas along with my own private cruise ship. Oh, and just buy me Los Angeles while you're at it, too.