Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brandon D. Lade

Titan 2 - How do you reach that secret level?

I've tried and tried again, but for the life of me I simply cannot figure out how to reach the secret level (Map10) in Titan 2. Does anybody out there know how to get to it (without cheating)? If they could help me find it, that would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Jump. (check the txt, it's recommended for this wad)

I know I am allowed to jump in this wad. I simply cannot find the secret that leads to it. I'm not even sure what level it is off of, though my guess would be Map06 - I found a secret in that level leading to a door needing the yellow card (not skull), but I have not been able to find where the card is and have no idea what lies beyond that door.

You're searching on the right map, and the entrance is behind the door locked with the yellow keycard. The keycard is hidden in the BFG temple. After you grab the BFG, doorways open on the sides of the room where Cacodemons and Pain Elementals come out. You can get up to those doorways by jumping up on one of the nearby pillars. In the doorway left of the entrance to the temple, just as you enter, is a switch that moves the floor you're standing on up to a hidden room where the keycard can be found.

Ixnatifual said:

You're searching on the right map, and the entrance is behind the door locked with the yellow keycard. The keycard is hidden in the BFG temple. After you grab the BFG, doorways open on the sides of the room where Cacodemons and Pain Elementals come out. You can get up to those doorways by jumping up on one of the nearby pillars. In the doorway left of the entrance to the temple, just as you enter, is a switch that moves the floor you're standing on up to a hidden room where the keycard can be found.

Thanks for the advice; I've found the exit and I hope the secret level is good. Surprised you found this thread; it's pretty old (previous post was about 3 weeks ago), but once again, thanks for the help.

Oh, and BTW, I LOVE your Doom levels. In fact, if you look a few posts down on this thread, you will find that I've included both Titan wads in my huge list of good Doom and Doom II episodes/megawads. Just thought I'd point that out; I think it's something to feel at least a little proud of.