Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

ORANGCARD

The next obsession will be, of course, the NUZZLE cult, signified by =!22! and propagandized by danarchist so no one will be able to resist.

MUAHA.

Actually, NUZZLE™ has begun to infiltrate the American system in a few minute yet impressionable ways.

Soon, RAM speeds will be expressed in Nuzzles per Drive, or =!22!/#. Thanks to the rebellions and terrorism by the Icelandish Communist Group, better known as the Secret Sisterhood of Icelandish Racist Black Fabios, RAM will soon fall into the hands of NUZZLE™.

A twin organization, the South Polian Forehead Strippers, has spread the philosophies of NUZZLE™ by incorporating the limp dick movement into their lap dances to American troops stationed in the South Pole.

ATTENTION DOOMWORLD FORUMS

IN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS, ANYBODY CAUGHT USING THE ORANGCARD AVATAR WILL HAVE THEIR POSTCOUNT RESET

THANK YOU

What the fuck is wrong with the ORANGCARD avatar? Granted I haven't seen it yet (haven't posted here for fifteen days but, well, you know what I mean.

No, right after the upload, I used it for like a week then I switched to retarded-mouse man.

right after the upload

COURTESY OF ME.

<------------- This one.

There is no resemblance to a mouse whatsoever in that picture.

I alweys think of James Hetfield when I look at that. I don't know why, and it scares me.

Now THAT'S scary :O

Heh, hey now, Adam kicks ass :P

That was back when we were parodying Rammstein with Six Mad Chefs. There's more pics but I never finished them. The one I did finish that looks EXACTLY like Till's picture is lost, although I could scan an old printout of it.

Lüt's picture of adam scared me! That picture is now burned into my retinas, I can still see it when I close my eyes. And before I saw that full size picture I always thought it looked kinda like a mouse too.

Down with the ORANGCARD avatar! Damn anyone who uses it.

Stupidity cannot be concealed

Not that it makes any sense with that quote, but I just had to do it :D