Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

Most kickass game titles ever

I believe that few, if any, games can compete with a game titled How to be a complete bastard. Had this on the Amstrad, too bad that it was clearly a Spectrum port...

Edit:

@Mods: I really should have posted this in Everything Else...

Zombies vs. Ambulances
Jesus: Deadly Bio-Monster
Those are, I think, the two most awesome game title ever.

Maximus XV Abraham Strong: Space Mercenary

This is the UK title. Elsewhere also known simply as:

Space Hack

Maes said:

I believe that few, if any, games can compete with a game titled How to be a complete bastard.

Ade Edmundson. Go figure.

Can't really think of any weird game names, though I always thought Space Paranoids (one of the games from Tron) was a funny name.

Gotta go with scar3crow on this one: DeathKings of the Dark Citadel. It just makes you want to windmill and air-guitar when you hear it.

I'd have to go with Dissolution of Eternity and Death Kings of the Dark Citadel. Both sound like really bad Death Metal bands.

The Green Herring said:

Invasion of the Mutant Space Bats of Doom

I played the shareware version of this game when I was a toddler.

Me too! That game actually kicked ass for a DOS shooter. Also one of the few shooters I found easier to control with a mouse, because your ship was so huge-ass-big compared to the play area, and collision detection was unforgiving.

There was also a sequel, Return of the Mutant Space Bats of Doom, both of which I totally own.

Destruction of the Soldiers, a Chinese robotranslation of how its letters read Doom. Or sort malheureux.

alexz721 said:

There was also a sequel, Return of the Mutant Space Bats of Doom, both of which I totally own.

I had one of those and it was fucking awesome. One of the best shooters I ever played.

Anyway, I can't remember if Smashing Pumpkins Into Small Piles of Debris was a real game or not, but if it was then there you go.

Non-Toxic Edible Green Slime

I forget where I heard this...I don't think it's an actual game but it occurred to me just now and it's an amusing title.

Jello said:

I'd have to go with Dissolution of Eternity and Death Kings of the Dark Citadel. Both sound like really bad Death Metal bands.

Not a band, but there's a music album entitled "Dissolution of Eternity".

I wouldn't call Daargard a death metal band, though.

StupidBunny said:

Non-Toxic Edible Green Slime

I forget where I heard this...I don't think it's an actual game but it occurred to me just now and it's an amusing title.

Perhaps you were thinking of this?