Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guitarman

Anyone need music?

Greetings.

I'm an amateur musician, more specifically I play guitar and compose MIDI stuff.

If anyone is working on a project that needs music, I might be able to help.

In the link below is some MIDI stuff I've done lately, and some I've done not so lately.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i1g1ew51iju
In addition to MIDI, I also have the capability to record guitar and work with synth drums for "real music" as such, though my experience in this area isn't very vast.

If you've played the newest version of Cold as Hell, you most likely heard a few bits of music of mine, as well as some 1337 voice acting too.

Please let me know if you are interested.

You seem to like that one instrument (the one that you hear when you start e3m8). I saw the first one was named Byzantine and I think that pretty much sums it up; I can't help but see myself walking around palaces hunting for demons while listening to this. I haven't listened to them all the way through yet but so far my favorite is Yew, it has a nice dramatic tone to it while keeping the palace theme (though I know that wasn't intentional).

i hope to hear it in some good map soon. first that "mystery" opening, then the drums set the pace.

Perhaps all the midi makers in Doomworld should form some sort of group/team and then together do midis for whatever projects need them?

I just realized how bad the one track (the first melody you hear) in the above song sounds on certain soundfont sets.
I'm going to change it when I get home, and upload it again.

WAY too much sustain.

stewboy said:

Perhaps all the midi makers in Doomworld should form some sort of group/team and then together do midis for whatever projects need them?

Community MIDI Chest!

darkreaver said:

Your first link doesnt work

The one in the original post is older than hell.

I can repost it, if you want.

I reworked and extended one of my old pieces for the map "Gold" by Kaiser_Wilhelm, which will be featured in the upcoming Heretic Treasure Chest.

Though it was written with his project in mind, I don't secure copyright in any form, and don't care if anyone else wants to use it.
If you use it, please just have the courtesy to credit me with my full name (Ben Wachal), forum name, and email.
Also, if you use it, please let me know, I'd love to see your project.

http://www.usaupload.net/d/pvg5jidz7z7